Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hello from Scotland
Hi Dartsnutz!

My name is Dave, I've been 'playing' darts for about 4 weeks now. I got a board set up in my spare room after watching MvG and Anderson on telly and thought why not, well now I'm hooked.
I bought a few sets of darts of all different styles and weights to see what would suit me best. After chucking them all hundreds of times the only conclusion I made was that I need help getting better.
I stumbled upon Getagrips review channnel and that's how I got here. I want to get as good as possible so I can try out at darts leagues or local tournaments in my area (if they have any).

Here are the darts I have...

Board : Winmau Blade 5

Designa - Dark Thunder - 24g
Harrows - Assassin - 23g
Harrows - Boxer - 26g
Harrows - Supergrip - 28g
Winmau - Diablo - 25g
Winmau - Hi Impact - 25g
Winmau - Sniper - 22g

I think I'll be sticking with the Dark Thunder as they look the best and have a pretty cool name. I also hit a very flukey 140 with these beauties.

Just looking for any advice and hopefully one day I'll be able to contribute to helping others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum!
Hey mate, welcome to the forums. Stick around theres a lot of clever people here that can help you out.

You own more darts then me and ive been playing for a few years Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Proud Dart Tart
Hello Dave, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome! Check out flight school, great way to practice.
Hi Dave. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. You've got some nice darts there to play around with. I've just started using Harrows Assassin 23g myself (ringed version, not the knurled).
(02-11-2017, 10:27 PM)JDorks Wrote: Hey mate, welcome to the forums. Stick around theres a lot of clever people here that can help you out.

You own more darts then me and ive been playing for a few years Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah I might have gone a bit over the top on darts corner, already got a box load of all different shafts and flights...oops!

(02-11-2017, 10:35 PM)Humdinger Wrote: Hi Dave. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. You've got some nice darts there to play around with. I've just started using Harrows Assassin 23g myself (ringed version, not the knurled).

That's the ones, I thought they were too small for my hands, just felt a bit off somehow.

(02-11-2017, 10:34 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome! Check out flight school, great way to practice.

Is flight school on here?

Welcome Dave, hooked in 4 weeks sounds familiar. Plenty of help for you so ask your questions and there will be someone that has the answer
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(02-11-2017, 10:38 PM)BigDave26 Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 10:34 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome! Check out flight school, great way to practice.

Check out this part of the forum:
https://dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=82
(02-11-2017, 10:40 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 10:38 PM)BigDave26 Wrote:

Check out this part of the forum:
https://dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=82

Cheers mate

(02-11-2017, 10:37 PM)BigDave26 Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 10:27 PM)JDorks Wrote: Hey mate, welcome to the forums. Stick around theres a lot of clever people here that can help you out.

Yeah I might have gone a bit over the top on darts corner, already got a box load of all different shafts and flights...oops!

Nah, I don't think you can go over the top. Im just lucky I found my perfect dart early on ... I hope.

Some users on here are collectors with 100s, probably 1000s of sets.
Proud Dart Tart
Welcome to the NUTZ and the wonderful game! Loads of friendly people and great advice to be found here! Enjoy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from East Lothian, Scotland! Popeye85 13 123 12-14-2020, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Hi, new player, Fife, Scotland. SuperDoug 13 242 02-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Easyrider
  Greeting From Scotland The Pro Towel Waver 16 401 01-30-2020, 12:44 PM
Last Post: SuperDoug
  Hey from Scotland Johnbo 21 612 01-23-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: BentArrow
  Hello From Scotland MatthewSeatter180 17 477 10-31-2019, 08:11 PM