Shot Darts

Hello from England
Wink 
Hey everyone, I'm Craig.

I bought a Winmau Blade 5 board just after new year as a way to keep me in at the weekend and save some money long term... spend now save later or something like that.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

I currently own 3 sets of darts, all fairly cheap but various weights to see what my preference is. I've got some 28g Red Dragon Amberjacks, some 23g Winmau Navigators (too thin for me) and a set that were gifted to me from a friend at work, I have no idea what these are but hopefully someone may be able to identify them for me. They're 19g and thats about all I know.

https://imgur.com/a/2ZYZ5

My favourites are definitely the 19g darts thus far, I'm currently looking for something a similar shape but with a more aggressive grip as these sometimes seem to slip as i'm throwing them.

So far I've managed to hit 1 180, which I'm still super surprised about, and my highest check out is a 3 dart 104, T20, 12, D16, which was while playing 301 with my Dad, so I have at least 1 person who believes me! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Been lurking for a while, thought it was time to sign up and say hi!
Hello Craig, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the Nutz and the forum.  If you were playing your Dad, you were born Nutz!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Get him to wander around this forum as well!  Lots of knowledgeable folks here.  And they love to share talk - and banter - about darts!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the NUTZ, Craig! I like your sense of economics, LOL! Maybe that will work on my wife when I buy my Blade 5! Settle in and enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hello Craig!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to the forum Craig.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hello Craig and welcome aboard! Good to meet you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to the forum Craig!
Hi Craig. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to the forums.

If you let me know the dimensions of those darts I can have a look and recommend you some you might like.
Proud Dart Tart
Hello and welcome to the forum Craig, glad you are no longer lurking and look forward to you joining in
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Heya Craig!

Those darts look very similar to the Daniella Allfree sets Red Dragon used to make. Unfortunately I don't think they're made any more but the Winmau Vendetta in 18g are very similar, just 1g lighter. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
welcome to the forum
Welcome to Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GREETINGS FROM BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND cs101 12 160 12-14-2020, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  Hello from New England MacktheDestroyer 41 2,569 04-11-2018, 01:44 AM
Last Post: MacktheDestroyer
  Greetings from North East England pauluss 11 721 03-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Doubledouble
  Greetings from London, England Shep 15 912 02-18-2018, 08:10 PM
Last Post: William.dyer