Shot Darts

21g Dynasty A-Flow Wave Rider
After a few days (3) with these I can give my first impression.

First of all they are my first japenese darts and they didn't disappoint! Well crafted darts and beautiful looking.

[Pics from s-darts]

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It took me a few throw to get comfortable with them since I have mostly throw a 53mm barrel the last three years (masterdarts mvg 23g) ... but after 30min or so I was throwing no worse than with my MVG.

The Dynasty are a 43 mm straight barrel with a tapered nose and are well balanced (I would say almost dead center with my setup)

My grip feel different with them since my front finger land on the point because the barrel is so short

I am surprise to throw them as goog as I do so quickly ... haven't hit a 180 wet but a lot of close call (since I am not hitting 180 every session I still get a bit "nervous" when the first two are in the treble 20 which result in broken rhythm or some "tension" in my throw)

All in all those Dynasty darts meet my high expectations and I will try to stick with them as my main darts for now on!

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Nice darts
Sweet looking darts, and it sounds like you're getting on with them.
They look very nice to me. Maybe I can look into them closer now.
(02-10-2017, 06:36 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice darts

(02-11-2017, 01:54 AM)Cat Wrote: Sweet looking darts, and it sounds like you're getting on with them.

(02-11-2017, 01:57 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: They look very nice to me. Maybe I can look into them closer now.

Thanks guys ... I am getting more and more consistent with them ... really happy
They really do produce some quality Barrel designs out there in the Orient. Also great workmanship.
Great looking darts. The grip at the back looks really nice.
very nice and interesting cuts in the grip design
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice darts...

Look better without the tridents though

Great set you got there! Send them to me when your done :p
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(02-11-2017, 06:07 AM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: They really do produce some quality Barrel designs out there in the Orient. Also great workmanship.
100% agree
(02-11-2017, 10:43 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Great looking darts. The grip at the back looks really nice.
Thanks ... and yes the grip is nice
(02-11-2017, 03:59 PM)Getagrip Wrote: very nice and interesting cuts in the grip design
Thanks ... this is an unusual grip design but it works great
(02-13-2017, 03:24 PM)Jugger Wrote: Nice darts...

Look better without the tridents though
Thanks .. and your right they do look better without the tridents ... no more tridents
(02-13-2017, 04:45 PM)Titan Wrote: Great set you got there! Send them to me when your done :p
Thanks ... think i'll keep them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dynasty darts are quite fab! Balances out perfectly.

Glad you found the Wave Rider suitable for you GB!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Incidentally, the pro player for who it was designed for, is also a Surfer Babe! Hence, the name of the model.  Add to the fact that she has stunning legs! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Let me know if you would like pix posted.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-14-2017, 11:37 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Dynasty darts are quite fab! Balances out perfectly.

Glad you found the Wave Rider suitable for you GB!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Incidentally, the pro player for who it was designed for, is also a Surfer Babe! Hence, the name of the model.  Add to the fact that she has stunning legs! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Let me know if you would like pix posted.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks ... and post dome pics

(02-14-2017, 12:26 PM)G00dband Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 11:37 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Dynasty darts are quite fab! Balances out perfectly.

Here you go: Mayumi Ouchi

Hawaii, with Benjamin Dersch, and American Pro Player

One of her magazine ads for Dynasty dart pouches

BTW, did I mention that she has an exceedingly deadly throw, and a stroke that is jet-propelled?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-14-2017, 01:52 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 12:26 PM)G00dband Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 11:37 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Dynasty darts are quite fab! Balances out perfectly.

Here you go: Mayumi Ouchi

Hawaii, with Benjamin Dersch, and American Pro Player

One of her magazine ads for Dynasty dart pouches

BTW, did I mention that she has an exceedingly deadly throw, and a stroke that is jet-propelled?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   

Love my darts even more after seeing this  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dynasty - Crystal Line A-Flow - Salvo vanJupp 11 916 11-17-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Poidisb
  Dynasty Katana 0ldjoblo 8 1,432 01-29-2017, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Humdinger