Harrows Darts.

MvG hits two nine darters in the same game !
Michael van Gerwen becomes only the second player in history to hit two nine-darters in the same game, as he finds two perfect legs against Ryan Murray at UK Open Qualifier 4.

I want to clariy something here in before the crap storm i await : i am possibly the greatest fan of Phil Taylor i know, i started playing because of him as a student, i own ALL his Unicorn and Target barrels (0 of MvG) . I am very sad, he won't go out on better means this year as i think he should have stopped earlier and while on the absolute top. And yet i feel lucky to be able to watch the geniuses of Taylor, MvG, O'Sullivan, Messi, Ronaldo, Michael Jordan and in my opinion - trying to downlplay this achievement is down right stupid...My 2 cents.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
LOL hes the best right now for sure!
Absolutely the best right now... nice to see some humility from him there as well.

Ayup Gada

Thanks for posting.
Absolutely amazing darts from MvG.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
He is on fire!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

love when MVG does fantastic things.

Not the biggest fan of the guy but WOW!! Plus he stays calm and cool ... amazing stuff
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Impressive. Nice to see him being humble about it.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

The guy is a machine!
The scary thing is he's still quite young. Only going to get better over the next few years.
He knows how to get in 'the zone'. Amazing.
awesome consistency
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's nice to watch someone at the top of their game. Thanks for sharing that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just wish I could hit half a 9 darter! LOL

Its amazing how easy he makes it seem, yeah I got one so I may as well get another, no big deal man!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I taught him that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PDC 9 Darters mc1958 120 9,051 12-29-2020, 02:14 PM
Last Post: mc1958