Target Darts.

Best Darts of 2016 My Top Ten Favourites
Here is a quick video of my ten favourite sets out of the 57 sets I reviewed in 2016, there was a few more faves but I had to make a choice to get to ten which was not easy, hope you like it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for posting this .
Some wonderful darts in this group.
Believe it or not I don't own any of them .  (Yet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) 
Yes definitely a few in there I would like .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Putting the Target rising sun's in just for looks. What a dart tart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Proud Dart Tart
(02-09-2017, 04:47 PM)The G Wrote: Thanks for posting this .
Some wonderful darts in this group.
Believe it or not I don't own any of them .  (Yet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) 
Yes definitely a few in their I would like .

Cheers! lol you will get some eventually I am sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-09-2017, 04:53 PM)JDorks Wrote: Putting the Target rising sun's in just for looks. What a dart tart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL well I just thought they looked so cool how could I not, I had to stay true to my nature fickle as it is Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I don't have any of these but I do want to try the Pentathlons and the gold andersons would be nice to throw I'm guessing
There must be some mistake Grip - the Voks Hamo don't seem to be included Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I thought the Daytona fires were going to take it...keep them coming anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'll take the list as i'm not gonna go back to see all the sets you did for 2016 lol
I've noticed you do not have a signature of what type of darts you throw.  Is this delibrate because you review so many that you don't want to show a favourite?
Or it would be interesting to know that despite the amount of darts you receive and review, that you stick with the same set all the time or constantly tinker / change.
Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
Nice one Grip. There's a couple there that were already on the list, now a few more will be. Good chance to say thanks for all the hard work you put in to making the review videos. They've helped me with many a decision.
Thanks Grip, enjoyed this video Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is it bad that I want the gold Ando's even though I've already got the silver version? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(02-09-2017, 11:44 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Thanks Grip, enjoyed this video Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is it bad that I want the gold Ando's even though I've already got the silver version? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm in exactly the same boat DM. They look amazing. The bad for me is convincing the wife that my collection "needs" them!
(02-10-2017, 01:09 AM)Tlowe Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 11:44 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Thanks Grip, enjoyed this video Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm in exactly the same boat DM. They look amazing. The bad for me is convincing the wife that my collection "needs" them!
Lol, glad I'm not the only one
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Good review of the year Darren +1

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
(02-09-2017, 04:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Here is a quick video of my ten favourite sets out of the 57 sets I reviewed in 2016, there was a few more faves but I had to make a choice to get to ten which was not easy, hope you like it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review!
(02-09-2017, 05:16 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I don't have any of these but I do want to try the Pentathlons and the gold andersons would be nice to throw I'm guessing

Pentathlons are nice if you like that style with plenty grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-09-2017, 06:36 PM)hamo Wrote: There must be some mistake Grip - the Voks Hamo don't seem to be included Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I thought the Daytona fires were going to take it...keep them coming anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. The Fires and Scorpions were a touch one to decide on.

(02-09-2017, 07:01 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: I'll take the list as i'm not gonna go back to see all the sets you did for 2016 lol

Hahaha, only 57 sets so get watching! See you back in July! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-09-2017, 08:54 PM)Jameshaven Wrote: I've noticed you do not have a signature of what type of darts you throw.  Is this delibrate because you review so many that you don't want to show a favourite?
Or it would be interesting to know that despite the amount of darts you receive and review, that you stick with the same set all the time or constantly tinker / change.

Well years ago it was probably the John Lowe but I had a few faves but now my throw has gone through a lot of changes so like Peter Wright I never seem to settle on one set, I may play a particular set for a while and then another takes my fancy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-09-2017, 10:05 PM)Tlowe Wrote: Nice one Grip. There's a couple there that were already on the list, now a few more will be. Good chance to say thanks for all the hard work you put in to making the review videos. They've helped me with many a decision.

Thanks mate, glad it helps Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers! Not sure why I played so well with the gold Andos, may just be some mental thing and my liking of gold lol!

(02-10-2017, 01:31 AM)Banz Wrote: Good review of the year Darren +1

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-10-2017, 02:29 AM)Jhat Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 04:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Here is a quick video of my ten favourite sets out of the 57 sets I reviewed in 2016, there was a few more faves but I had to make a choice to get to ten which was not easy, hope you like it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review!

Cheers!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album