Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Cleaning my darts
After playing with these darts for a while I have had a bit of dirt or something build up in the grip part, is there any quick or effective ways to get it out? Don't know if anyone else has this problem but I want to clean it
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hot soapy water and a soft toothbrush is probably the best way I've found.  Just rinse them well and make sure they are dry before putting the shafts back in.  I usually just use the wife's hair dryer.  Takes about 10 minutes, start to finish.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Red75[emoji769 Wrote:' pid='373338' dateline='1486611490']
Hot soapy water and a soft toothbrush is probably the best way I've found.  Just rinse them well and make sure they are dry before putting the shafts back in.  I usually just use the wife's hair dryer.  Takes about 10 minutes, start to finish.

Cheers will try it out to see if it works

I leave the shafts on when I clean my darts, keeps the threads dry.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Red75[emoji769 Wrote:' pid='373338' dateline='1486611490']

Cheers I can see a notable difference already and I left my shafts on because I didn't wanna mess with water in side the dart

Toothbrush or nailbrush scrub and use this cleaner

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

I have a set of medium shafts that i screw in while washing them, easier to handle and don't need to worry about water inside the barrel. Can also let them soak in soapy water like that for like 10 minutes.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
What fred says is the way to go. I use simple green about the same.
I also find that if you retire and don't work so much the darts stay cleaner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cleaning barrels SMskateProd 35 1,264 01-11-2021, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Grunth0s T Flatulent
  Cleaning Pixel Grip Darts Dan180 11 837 04-14-2019, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Dan180
  Cleaning Zagy1234 2 389 08-19-2018, 02:12 PM
Last Post: nixer55