Harrows Darts.

my snakebites mamba
just arrived. cant wait to sharing him.
(02-09-2017, 03:51 AM)dartsking5566 Wrote: just arrived. cant wait to sharing him.

Nice darts ... I'm betting you'll keep yours longer than Snakebite keeps his  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(02-09-2017, 03:54 AM)The G Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 03:51 AM)dartsking5566 Wrote: just arrived. cant wait to sharing him.

Nice darts ... I'm betting you'll keep yours longer than Snakebite keeps his  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

haha. couldn't agree with u more
can't wait for mine to arrive! They're a little too long for my liking so I might send them off to be re-sized to the dimensions of my Mighty Generation darts
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(02-09-2017, 03:52 AM)dartsking5566 Wrote: and the weight center

that looks really front weighted!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I love these, but then again I love all the Snakebite kit and that's why I bought them all !!
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice dart. How is the grip feel out of 5?
Going off my experience I`de give them a 4 (strong), If it makes sense they feel like a "sharp" Euro11 ????
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snakebite Mamba (22g) Walker 21 4,710 02-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Last Post: dartsking5566
  Red Dragon Peter Wright Mamba 22g TheRedBit 55 10,864 01-30-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Bones
  Peter Wright Mamba 22g Billyscarfe 8 2,360 01-13-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: rich345