Shot Darts

Hello From Arizona
Hi I'm Neil

I learned the game of dart back in the late 80's when I was in Germany. ( US Army )
I played league for many years after I got home from my tour over seas. Then life got in the way. 

Now I'm starting to get back into it and I'm finding out that here in Arizona you can only play soft tip in the bars. I'm looking to join a local league in the next couple weeks so I've been getting my gear together. I picked up a set of Elkadart Neptune ST 18g but I find the barrel are rather short at 40mm. I have been looking for another set that's 45mm or longer and 20g with no more then as 3/5 grip rating. My grip is more center to rear.

I hope to meet some new friends and learn some new tips to better my game.
Hello Neil, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome! Would recommend the Designa range at DC, some great value darts to try out:
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=282_822
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,, Their are a few manufactures that have some long barrels ,, Target has a new line out that have 20 gram barrels that are 55mm long ,,, I bought a set and I absolutely cannot throw them ,, I like the 40mm and under barrels,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Here is a pic of the New Target soft tip set,,,,

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Neil and welcome to the Nutz! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hey Neil, welcome! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to dNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome aboard!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Welcome to the Nutz and the forum.  Designa range is great-also Nodors, McKicks and a few others.  I expect the Nutz will be around to fill you in on that.  In the meantime, enjoy the forum.
Hi Neil. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello and welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

Member previously known as Daveheald

(02-08-2017, 03:28 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome! Would recommend the Designa range at DC, some great value darts to try out:
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=282_822

Thanks I was looking at the  Hellraiser S4
(02-08-2017, 03:34 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,, Their are a few manufactures that have some long barrels ,, Target has a new line out that have 20 gram barrels that are 55mm long ,,, I bought a set and I absolutely cannot throw them ,, I like the 40mm and under barrels,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Here is a pic of the New Target soft tip set,,,,

[Image: https://www.target-darts.co.uk/media/cat...cond_1.jpg]
Thanks that was one I was looking at
Welcome Neil. Happy darting!
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Arizona Therion68 12 679 02-28-2018, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
Wink Hi From Arizona TLDarts 11 456 01-10-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Cat