Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

MVGs for the chop!!
Sent off the mvgs to Elven this morning to be reduced to 47mm,will post pic when they come back Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(02-07-2017, 08:41 PM)Tremble Wrote: Sent off the mvgs to Elven this morning to be reduced to 47mm,will post pic when they come back Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Interesting idea, my bet is they will be flying for you by the weekend too
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(02-07-2017, 08:41 PM)Tremble Wrote: Sent off the mvgs to Elven this morning to be reduced to 47mm,will post pic when they come back Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Look forward to the pictures and your assessment ....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Which mvgs? I assume the 23g which are about 53mm. Im curious how much weight it will take off.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Yeah the 23gms,imagine they'll be about 21gm after the mod,will keep you posted.. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Darts arrived this morning,only sent them tues morning!Eddie  has done a great job on them,21gm and balance point in the mid section,very comfortable with the throw,Im a very happy chappy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
how long is it now?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
47mm now,all the grip falls in all the fight places.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Wicked darts, enjoy them mate
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(02-09-2017, 12:52 PM)Tremble Wrote: Darts arrived this morning,only sent them tues morning!Eddie  has done a great job on them,21gm and balance point in the mid section,very comfortable with the throw,Im a very happy chappy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They do look good.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I did this to my favourite set of darts that weren't quite balanced right for me and I've never looked back.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Aye,really pleased,thanks guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! Ancient Darter 16 991 02-24-2019, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Future