Double Top Darts.

Hello Everybody
Hello all from Southern California
Im brand new to darts, I just picked up a Guz electronic dart board. So far I love it I'v put in about 10hrs so far, I find it really relaxing. Been playing alot of cricket the board is great help in leaning the game with its lights. The only problem that I'm having besides having very shotty throws, my elbow started to get sore is this normal or am I doing something wrong. My stance is 45 to the throw line. Im keeping my elbow high and leveled, grip is how you would hold a pencil, dart weighs 20g the only guess is I'm over extending with my follow through.

Iv been reading around the forum and learned so much and I hope to learn more from you guys
Welcome
Welcome aboard mate, good to meet you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hell and welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome!
Welcome ,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hiya!

I've not heard of a Guz softip board before. What's your general thoughts on it?

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the forum!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Thank you guys for the welcome.

Kosumo the Guz board is great so far i haven't seen another board that lights up like this one and still had the color segments(not all white like the Vdarts) The online functions that's kinda off is there lobby, Shows nobody in it but when you make a game you can invite I normally see about 5 people on. But I only use it to play with AI/CPU since my MPR is only 1.49. The  reason i went for the Guz instead of Gran board and Darts connect is the support I live about 15 min away from the US warehouse, They also started to sell these in a computer electronic store so parts should be easy for me if anything breaks. I also plan to grab the Gran board later on the compare them and maybe a Darts connect but i havent seen too many good things about that one so i might pass.

Also would like to thank the mod/admin who fixed my account i couldn't post earlier and messaged on facebook Thank you sir!
I am very interested in the Guz board ,, is their a website or a link that shows anything about them,,,?

Thanks Wes ,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Dah ,, googled ir ,,, https://thedartsfactory.com/

thanks again,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome aboard, Yakuza! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(02-09-2017, 12:01 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote: I am very interested in the Guz board ,, is their a website or a link that shows anything about them,,,?  

Thanks Wes ,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Dah ,, googled ir ,,, https://thedartsfactory.com/

thanks again,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://connectthedarts.com/ Is their US site, also available at Frys electronics
Welcome to the Nutz.  As to the elbow, I had that issue from overdoing practise when I first started.  Took a little time off, shot less until it wasn't sore, and double checked my stance.  Don't know if any of that worked or if simply continuing practise built up the muscles, but not an issue now.  Welcome to the forum.  There's likely a Nutz or two who can address that issue much better - and they'll get round to it soon.