Target Darts.

Ultracore insert stuck
Hi 

any ideas how to get an insert out - its wedged right in there - cheers 

*not ultracore darts by the way
Is the insert the metal one or the plastic one?

If it's the plastic maybe you could heat the barrel in hot water or maybe squirt some WD40 into it to help it slide out?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Or for plastic you could heat the prong of an old fork or something up to a certain temperature, then stick the fork in and twist. Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eizrm2l5oTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxVbYEoMvBw

I can personally vouch that this works because it's happened to me.
I love in the first video that the person is using big brass darts with cosmos lol
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
thanks but this is a tungsten insert. I thought at the time that it might stay in for good which i was happy with - until rules for the boards changed and max weight became lower !
the only thing I can think to do is put some super glue on a small nail and stick it to the top of the insert then when dry pull it out, hopefully it will come out.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thanks - will try
try to place a cookie and a glass of milk next to the dart for a couple of Days.
then just place a cookie and "forget" the milk.
when the insert comes out to look for his milk, grab it and tell him who the boss is.

sorry for not providing any useful information.
(02-10-2017, 10:10 AM)Shotgun Wrote: try to place a cookie and a glass of milk next to the dart for a couple of Days.
then just place a cookie and "forget" the milk.
when the insert comes out to look for his milk, grab it and tell him who the boss is.

sorry for not providing any useful information.

worth a try Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo HELP! Barrel stuck in re-pointing tool Trainor180 9 580 04-16-2020, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Trainor180