Harrows Darts.

Hello
Hello guys my first post here so thought i'd introduce myself! 

My names Stephen i'm from Birkenhead on the Wirral im 25 years old and have been playing darts for around 1 month. 

Watching the latest world champs gave me a real craving to play, so since then i have been going to my mums now and then to play with my step dad (who i have also got right into darts) as he has a board in the back room. I wasn't getting enough practice as i'd liked so this weekend i bought a board and surround and got it up in the kitchen (best place as its not on any neighbours parting wall) the girlfriend wasn't liking the idea but it looks clean and smart!  

I joined a league team with my mate and step dad and played 2 won 1 lost 1. First game my arm went numb on the oche and i had a stinker haha!  

I bought some lovely Adrian Lewis pixel grip's but cannot get the hang of them. My first darts where A Lewis 21g £19 from argos, and i was throwing well with them but my new pixels are 23g and i don't know if its a mental thing but my consistency with them is poor.  

I constantly study technique on youtube and seen some good videos of people on here posting there own throw. I think i change my grip too much and concentrate on keeping my elbow up and following through (darts go high, low and some where i want them). 

I've hit 4 180's, 2 of which are unwitnessed only in practice and 2 against my step dad. My highest checkout is 118 and also i will point out i grip the dart mid/rear not sure because i mess about with it too much. 

Apologies if i've missed stuff out or have some poor grammar as im doing this on my phone on the way home in the van. Sorry if its a long ass post haha! 

Cheers
Welcome to Dartsnutz Stephen .
Nice intro . Give them 23g Adrian Lewis's some more board time . I'm sure they will feel good to you in no time .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome mate and throwing 180's already is awesome.
Hello Stephen, welcome to the Nutz forum, :hithere:
Welcome - off to a great start.
Favorite Darts (For Now):  Target Precision Ariane - 20g
Other Darts Owned:
- Accudart - (Don't Recall Model - Purchased in Late 80's) - 17g
- US Darts Fuzion Ringed Grip - 19g
- Unicorn World Champion van Barneveld, Silver Natural Phase 1 - 21g
- Unknown Brand Purchased a Few Years Ago - 22g
- Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2, Natural - 24g
Hello Stephen, welcome to the forum!
Hi Stephen, glad you finally got your account login sorted Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

4 180's already is a good start! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
4 180s in your first month!  Way to go guy!

Welcome to the Nutz and the forum.  Great bunch of folks here - settle in and explore the site and get to know the Nutz -fine buncha folks!
Welcome!
Cheers for the welcome and thanks to Getagrip for finally getting me on here! Just finished building my lads new bed.. hoping to sneak a few chucks in when i've tidied up
Welcome to the NUTZ, Stephen! Sounds like you are on the right track with 4 180s already! Settle in and enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
welcome along Stephen
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. "BRUCE OUT" 

Hi Stephen. Wlecome to the Nutz House.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hi Stephen. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..