Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Saw this about Jan Michael Vincent very sad
I don't know why this cropped in the YouTube recommendations but saw this video which is from early last year, very sad whats happened to him, always wondered why he was never on TV or movies after Airwolf, had all kinds of problems some of his own doing but also had a bad accident which affected his memory and speech and then had a blood disease which resulted in him losing a leg and he is blind in one eye, had a rough time:

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That is very sad. Loved Airwolf when I was young.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Very sad story, wish Jan all the very best in his life from now on
Alcohol & Drugs led to his downfall too
Wow. I remember airwolf. Would not have thought this is what happened to him. Very sad.
Yeah the alcohol and drugs were a big part of the problem but all the same its really sad.

I remember a few months ago watched The Mechanic with Charles Bronson and Jan Michael Vincent but I never thought to check up about him then until I seen that video pop up on YouTube.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What a tragic story. He's completely unrecognisable from his Airwolf days.

Was it really 30+ years ago I was watching this? Scary!
(02-07-2017, 12:25 AM)Boots Wrote: What a tragic story.  He's completely unrecognisable from his Airwolf days.  

Was it really 30+ years ago I was watching this?  Scary!

Yeah hard to believe how fast time goes, I used to enjoy watching Airwolf back then too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Airwolf!

best theme music ever.

Remember loving that show when I was a kid. It was called "lobo del aire" in Argentina.

I'm re-watching it now 20 ys later.
yeah it was a good in Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-06-2017, 07:40 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yeah the alcohol and drugs were a big part of the problem but all the same its really sad.

I remember a few months ago watched The Mechanic with Charles Bronson and Jan Michael Vincent but I never thought to check up about him then until I seen that video pop up on YouTube.

Sad indeed.
Wow . I was totally unaware of all his troubles and misfortune .
Sad story indeed.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Wow, to see how someone that starred in one of the greatest shows I can recall with the best theme music of all time has fallen shows the pressure on these people, and many times they can't take it. The car crash and blood disease are just something else, completely horrible. Hopefully this shows young people who want to become actors and such that it's not all glamourous and stardom. People like Jan-Michael Vincent can have it all, and then nothing whatsoever.

Really did enjoy Airwolf on ITV on Saturday afternoons. Hopefully the man stays positive until the day him and Ernest Borgnine meet again.
if only people did learn the lessons from others but sadly they never do

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jan-Michael Vincent dead at 73 gumbo2176 10 440 03-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Jefferz