Harrows Darts.

New Red Dragon Delta Darts
Red Dragon Delta - (22.03 - 22.04 - 22.07 grams)

I have announced it in my Peter Wright Darts thread and I stay true to my words... so here they are, the Red Dragon Delta darts. I really liked the grip on the Snakebite Mamba darts but they were way too long for me. While checking out Red Dragon's new darts I found out that the Delta darts basically the same dart just 3mm shorter. 

For now I can't say much about them because I just had a handful of throws with them. It's just a little sad the Delta-grip isn't throughout the whole barrel. To me the part in the middle of the dart is useless.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

In the end I have to talk about a negative thing. In the Peter Wright Mamba darts thread a few people were complaining about the darts having different shades of green colouring. It seems that Red Dragon Darts has a serious problem with their colours. As you can see on picture #2 the blue colouring near to the Red Dragon logo is very poor. And as you can see on the picture below I had some serious colour stains on my hands when I picked up the darts the first time...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Beautiful darts, I really like the black & blue color. That's strange that the color is coming off on your hands! I have been thinking about getting a set but not sure now.. Great pics mate
They look very nice but that coating coming off is really bad. Can't be healthy for you either.
Really nice darts but that paint coming off is terrible.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

I wouldn't be too happy with that paint coming off on my fingers
I have to say that the coating isn't coming off. I think they just didn't "clean" the darts after they coloured them. I have cleaned them with a tissue and now everything is fine.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(02-05-2017, 05:21 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: I have to say that the coating isn't coming off. I think they just didn't "clean" the darts after they coloured them. I have cleaned them with a tissue and now everything is fine.

Thats good news!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

great pics/ review. My friend ordered a 26g set so Im waiting to see him to try them before I make a decision. Ive been wanting the Mambas but 54mm is too long for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
I threw these in my local store at the same time as the mamba's. Perfect alternative for guys like us who want the mamba but 54mm is too long
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
I like the look of these but I grip in the middle so these wouldn't be suitable Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the review TRB Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Wow don't think I seen black stuff coming off a new set before, very nice darts though
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The blue looks much nicer in these pics than they do on the Red Dragon website. They are definitely on my list of future purchases.
Those are great looking darts! If only the rip suited me lol
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
nice  looking  darts.!
(02-05-2017, 09:40 PM)John_B Wrote: I threw these in my local store at the same time as the mamba's. Perfect alternative for guys like us who want the mamba but 54mm is too long

Your local store sells Red Dragon darts?