Harrows Darts.

Hello everyone
Hello everyone, my name is Marc and I'm from Glasgow. I'm 16 and played darts for a year or 2 now and would love to get into it more. Hope people can give me some advice for some new darts I'm looking for as a rear gripper with strong grip. Hope to speak to you all soon.
Hello Marc, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

You may find a rear grip dart Here, good luck in your quest. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the NUTZ,  Marc!  You've definitely found the right place!  Tons of friendly people and loads of great advice to be found here!  Enjoy the forum!  I'm a rear gripper, as well and I tend to like a longer(52mm+) straight barrel with a good ring type grip.  But it's really up to you and what feels best for your style.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(02-05-2017, 03:37 AM)Great White North Wrote: Hello Marc, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

You may find a rear grip dart Here, good luck in your quest. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the help Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-05-2017, 03:47 AM)Red Wrote: Welcome to the NUTZ,  Marc!  You've definitely found the right place!  Tons of friendly people and loads of great advice to be found here!  Enjoy the forum!  I'm a rear gripper, as well and I tend to like a longer(52mm+) straight barrel with a good ring type grip.  But it's really up to you and what feels best for your style.

Yeah I like the longer barrel too and a longer point but I'll have a good look online. Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi there Marc. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
(02-05-2017, 03:55 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Hi there Marc. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

TThanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
hello my name is matt from Northampton been playing darts some years now there has always been a board about somewhere but now I have more time been putting in a lot more hours buying a lot more darts and darts related items it has surprized me how things have moved on and the information out there about darts and am looking forward to sharing information and views it may take me sometime to get up to speed with how the site layout works thanks matt one more thing just sent for the Adam Paxton 23g unicorn darts I am a rear gripper that just lately has been looking for a high level of grip just got Taylor phase 2 and am also got a set of double sixteen jets to try wondering how they will compere any views welcome will let you know what I think when they arrive
Welcome to the forum Marc Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to DNF
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the forum - and the Nutz.  These folks know their stuff so if you have questions, let me fly!  They'll be a Nutz or two ofroundbto weigh in on whatever topic you decide to delve in to.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(02-05-2017, 05:21 AM)m3333 Wrote: hello my name is matt from Northampton been playing darts some years now there has always been a board about somewhere but now I have more time been putting in a lot more hours buying a lot more darts and darts related items it has surprized me how things have moved on and the information out there about darts and am looking forward to sharing information and views it may take me sometime to get up to speed with how the site layout works thanks matt one more thing just sent for the Adam Paxton 23g unicorn darts I am a rear gripper that just lately has been looking for a high level of grip just got Taylor phase 2 and am also got a set of double sixteen jets to try wondering how they will compere any views welcome will let you know what I think when they arrive
That's exactly the darts I was looking at, might give them a look thanksGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.