Shot Darts

1 piece shaft and flight?
Can anyone reccomend a good /decent 1 piece shaft and flight? Tired of buying flights that get damaged and jacked up after a few throws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
A 1 piece system won't stop that, you would just be wrecking more expensive flights. Better try to use some storm/tornado points or tridents (if they fit your darts).
They just seem more durable than the basic flights. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Or try a spinning shaft
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(02-04-2017, 09:42 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Or try a spinning shaft
They may be what I'm looking for!

(02-04-2017, 09:44 PM)CajunAce124 Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 09:42 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Or try a spinning shaft
They may be what I'm looking for!

Try Target or Harrows first, they are cheaper and you don't have to buy the expensive flights.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
I throw Harrows Genesis and just ordered the sure grip spinners... will give them a go

Try Harrows Clic with the normal width stems, very durable, similar quality to L-Style but for almost half the price, they spin and are very easy to convert to fixed with an O-ring.

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?...4_829_1629

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?...6_831_1630

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
And also Ordered that Clic system right there.

I like the Condor flights too but they are not the most durable.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-05-2017, 03:03 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I like the Condor flights too but they are not the most durable.

It's funny i had the opposite with Condor's flights, they took a beating and looked still new, my only problem with them is that if your darts are side by side the shafts are flexible that pushes the flights to the side which blocks the target
(02-05-2017, 05:08 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 03:03 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I like the Condor flights too but they are not the most durable.

It's funny i had the opposite with Condor's flights, they took a beating and looked still new, my only problem with them is that if your darts are side by side the shafts are flexible that pushes the flights to the side which blocks the target

Well they did take a fair beating but got tears along the middle but I actually just carried on throwing them as they were lol, they still worked even when they were ripped Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The only good thing is they are soft and bendy so I think that may help but I think once you get just the right impact they can tear a little too easy and the way my darts come in to the board I think I am a little prone to it anyway but I would still buy them, I actually did buy a few sets and I still have the ripped ones on a set and still throw them.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-05-2017, 07:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 05:08 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:

Well they did take a fair beating but got tears along the middle but I actually just carried on throwing them as they were lol, they still worked even when they were ripped Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The only good thing is they are soft and bendy so I think that may help but I think once you get just the right impact they can tear a little too easy and the way my darts come in to the board I think I am a little prone to it anyway but I would still buy them, I actually did buy a few sets and I still have the ripped ones on a set and still throw them.
I still use mine when messing around practicing all you see is some marks down the sides no tears on them, i bought them in the summer, i got all the molded flights available to do a review, but my cell died and lost all the photos, as for dart angle ours are similar thats why i go off your darts reviews at times to see what i wanna try lol
Oh yea.. by the way. Really dig the reviews on youtube!. Sold me to get the Clic system

I think I have tried all different types of systems, not tried the condors yet though

Member previously known as Daveheald