Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Tried to drill!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Such a bad weight barrels....

I tried to drill them from behind (stem side)

The dust

It's really hard and difficult for me to drill it! Very dangerous!

Plz don't try this at home!
My dart setting is; Winmau Hi-impact(British made) 21g, nylon medium shaft, standard poly flight and withlock system.

lol Ken i thought you would be using a bench drill and clamp ! oh dear
lol so dangerous!!! Couldn't dig it even 1mm!! What a hard!!!
My dart setting is; Winmau Hi-impact(British made) 21g, nylon medium shaft, standard poly flight and withlock system.

LOL epic fail Kendo San!

hmmm, have you ruined your darts now?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Of course !! that would be my luck
tungsten is a very abrasive metal too, you'd need special drill bits, not sure what though , as they use tungsten to make drill bits more abrasive not sure if it can drill itself for want of a better expression lol perhaps a diamond coated bit?
[quote

I tried to drill them from behind

/quote]

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Mac likes that!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I would have used a bench press and possibly a dremel. You may need a diamond coated bit or something to get through the tungsten.
Haha!!! If I used the diamond bit,it would be possible to drill it.
Actually,the diamond bit is expensive . That's true!

Plz don't try such a fool attempt
I'm very satisfied to tell all with this sacrifice lol

Don't try to drill from behind without lubricant or diamond bit ! Haha!!

hahahahahah
PMSL
Hahahahahaha....good one!!!!!
You would need to put it in a mill and use a carbide end mill to remove material. I could do it for you if you were in the US! Lol
bridgeport, that would be how I would do it (fortunate to have access to one), but any way I hope you held the back of the drill with your throwing hand