Darts Buddy

Custom darts with Japanese grip
Hi I wanted to ask where you could buy Custom darts  with japanese grip like on monster darts
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-03-2017, 10:27 PM)Troll Wrote: Hi I wanted to ask where you could buy Custom darts  with japanese grip like on monster darts

Troll,

Have you got an example of what you mean by Japanese grip?
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

180-1(33)

(02-04-2017, 10:03 AM)Troll Wrote: [Image: https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y31.../grips.png]

Unfortunately you would need a custom dart maker with a milling machine and a lot of time or cnc.

I don't know of any with either.

I've looked into the milling machine option, however it then becomes the additional time to do each groove making the darts quite a bit more expensive.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

I only can imagine that Jochen Weißmann or Evo Darts can make what you're looking for, but not sure if they actually do it.

https://www.evo-darts.de/index.php/en/ev...ufacturing

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I see ,Boris Koltsov is advocating that kind of grip as big scoring increase factor even if you grip at back
180-1(33)

(02-05-2017, 02:47 PM)Troll Wrote: I see ,Boris Koltsov is advocating that kind of grip as big scoring increase factor even if you grip at back

Well than Koltsov is talking nonsense. There is no grip that increases your scoring or your doubling.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(02-05-2017, 06:45 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 02:47 PM)Troll Wrote: I see ,Boris Koltsov is advocating that kind of grip as big scoring increase  factor even if you grip at back

Well than Koltsov is talking nonsense. There is no grip that increases your scoring or your doubling.

He said that it reduces deflection ,and as result increases scoring
180-1(33)

(02-05-2017, 06:53 PM)Troll Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 02:47 PM)Troll Wrote: I see ,Boris Koltsov is advocating that kind of grip as big scoring increase  factor even if you grip at back

Most deflections come from the flight and not from the barrel, so it may lead to less deflections from the barrel. In the end I am convinced that you can't measure the advantage.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
If you go off that a player says grip increase scoring maybe it's time to switch to another hobby
(02-05-2017, 07:00 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 06:53 PM)Troll Wrote:

Most deflections come from the flight and not from the barrel, so it may lead to less deflections from the barrel. In the end I am convinced that you can't measure the advantage.
I don`t say I believe him or not to believe him .I just wanna try darts with japanese grip to see for myself .I am darts nutz ,and these japanse style darts are only one I haven't yet tried
180-1(33)

(02-05-2017, 08:17 PM)Troll Wrote: I don`t say I believe him or not to believe him .I just wanna try darts with japanese grip to see for myself .I am darts nutz ,and these japanse style darts are only one I haven't yet tried

Well, why not start with regular darts from an asian darts manufacturer like Dynasty or so, before getting customs?

Also my personal experience with these sort of "grip" patterns, it's more decoration than grip.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(02-05-2017, 08:26 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 08:17 PM)Troll Wrote: I don`t say I believe him or not to believe him .I just wanna try darts with japanese grip to see for myself .I am darts nutz ,and these japanse style darts are only one I haven't yet tried

Well, why not start with regular darts from an asian darts manufacturer like Dynasty or so, before getting customs?

Also my personal experience with these sort of "grip" patterns, it's more decoration than grip.
Only one reason 15 gram or less (12 ideal )with steel tip points ,and I dont like conversion points
180-1(33)

(02-05-2017, 08:26 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Also my personal experience with these sort of "grip" patterns, it's more decoration than grip.

Not in my experience.  I found the larger spiral grip on the front section of my Ogre Vs were very sharp and grippy.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(02-05-2017, 08:26 PM)vanJupp Wrote:

I agree with vanJupp, those diagonal cuts seem to be more for show.  But if you do want to try them then get a Monster or Dynasty set; no need for customs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Fans: Yusuke from Japanese Guy TV Dartsweb 32 2,199 12-04-2020, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Japanese Guy TV darts by Winmau LethalEagle 14 701 04-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  Red Dragon PRO CUSTOM FIT DARTS - EXPERIENCE Gooddark 2 433 03-28-2020, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Custom Darts Blanton 13 899 01-02-2020, 05:37 AM
Last Post: puddin
Music My custom Darts Idea DAVEISTHENAME 15 721 10-18-2019, 01:22 PM
Last Post: The Jester
  Darts Throwing comparing - Japanese Soft style throwing vs Steel Style throwing jayouloun 41 11,831 05-16-2019, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Custom diamond/stone grip?? Mr_Sneaky 1 365 03-15-2019, 10:51 PM
Last Post: joeriw96
  Win a Set of Your Own Designed Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 26 1,663 01-17-2019, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  New Custom Made Darts Website Custom Made Darts 9 1,638 12-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Last Post: REBEL
  Custom Darts Bulk order Jonny180NZ 8 793 09-17-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: neil_kman