Target Darts.

What do you think of these?
Hey guys,

I was just browsing the Red Dragon website and they have some interesting offers in the clearance section:

https://www.reddragondarts.com/clearance.html

Since I always have a hard time selecting proper darts, I was just wondering if you have any opinion on these ^

These caugh my eye: https://www.reddragondarts.com/flashback-22-gram.html but I dont know if they're any good.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I am sure they are fine but its impossible to know if they will be good for you, certainly nothing wrong with the darts themselves but you wont know if you like them or not until you actually try them and that is the only issue with not been able to try before you buy but they are reasonable priced so worth a shot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-03-2017, 05:36 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I am sure they are fine but its impossible to know if they will be good for you, certainly  nothing wrong with the darts themselves but you wont know if you like them or not until you actually try them and that is the only issue with not been able to try before you buy but they are reasonable priced so worth a shot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is there such place here in London? I really hate buying darts blind, waste of money!
The flashbacks look good, but the coating on the front (I have a couple sets with what I believe is the same coating) tends to be a bit smoother than plain tungsten.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(02-03-2017, 05:54 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: The flashbacks look good, but the coating on the front (I have a couple sets with what I believe is the same coating) tends to be a bit smoother than plain tungsten.

Oh man, I'd love to try them before buying. 

Thanks!
I know it's not ideal but you could buy them, and when they arrive hold them, check them out and if they don't suit you can post them back for a refund, as long as they aren't damaged and in a re-saleable condition Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(02-03-2017, 05:38 PM)tonga Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 05:36 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I am sure they are fine but its impossible to know if they will be good for you, certainly  nothing wrong with the darts themselves but you wont know if you like them or not until you actually try them and that is the only issue with not been able to try before you buy but they are reasonable priced so worth a shot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is there such place here in London? I really hate buying darts blind, waste of money!

Not sure about shops in London but you wont find Red Dragon darts anywhere but their site
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-03-2017, 06:07 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: I know it's not ideal but you could buy them, and when they arrive hold them, check them out and if they don't suit you can post them back for a refund, as long as they aren't damaged and in a re-saleable condition Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

ha! good one. but I'm too lazy to do that. Will end up keeping them.
What are you using now and how do they suit you? Anything you'd like to change?
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(02-03-2017, 06:54 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: What are you using now and how do they suit you? Anything you'd like to change?

I'm using a set of Unicorn Steel 300 Rubberised Finish. They are not the best but I really like the weight., so I'm thinking of sticking with 22gm.

I'd like to improve consistency. I can throw 100 and maybe 7 the very next throw.. it's quite annoying. I'll be posting my stance and grip today and see if I can get any help from they guys.