Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

John Lowe World Champion Gold
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just got these beauties through the door today Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Gold is such a beautiful colour! Very Nice darts!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Beautiful darts. Everyone should have a set.
(02-03-2017, 01:06 PM)Humdinger Wrote: Beautiful darts. Everyone should have a set.

Totally agree, great little dart. :thumbup:
(02-03-2017, 01:06 PM)Humdinger Wrote: Beautiful darts. Everyone should have a set.

Indeed...they look great. And i just recognized that i have not one set in lowe style Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and concurrent my brain says: Do not buy more darts...do not buy more darts

by the way, where is my credit card?
(02-03-2017, 01:43 PM)theblindPew Wrote:

Indeed...they look great. And i just recognized that i have not one set in lowe style Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and concurrent my brain says: Do not buy more darts...do not buy more darts

by the way, where is my credit card?

I'm just as bad, been selling off most my collection to get it down a bit but then ended up buying 2 sets over the last couple days lol

These fly much better than the 23g ones for me, and they're a bit shorter too they literally fit in my hand perfectly.
Only had a few throws so far but soon to be christened hopefully Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Iconic darts and as mentioned belong in any collector's arsenal .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Yeah one of my all time favourites Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-03-2017, 05:38 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yeah one of my all time favourites Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Must be for you Darren as you reference the Lowe's for most bullet reviews. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
lol I do indeed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Love these, timeless kit, look stunning,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Beautiful little darts and the gold coating really sets them off
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Super nice Classic! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Think the Lowes must have been the longest current production barrel, with the most amount of spin-offs?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-08-2017, 03:18 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Super nice Classic! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Think the Lowes must have been the longest current production barrel, with the most amount of spin-offs?

" If it ain't broke ....why fix it "

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart What year is this world champion dart pin scarewar18 1 196 03-18-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  Unicorn - John Lowe - Phase 2 - 21g vanJupp 5 809 07-31-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: The G
  25g Unicorn RVB World Champion Black mc1958 14 1,946 07-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Rollback
  MVG World Champion 2017 darts arvidlebron 2 712 07-29-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: arvidlebron
  Coming around again ... Japanese John Lowe style darts with a difference! Ancient Darter 14 4,745 06-29-2017, 08:26 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  21g Michael Van Gerwen World Champion 2017 Limited Edition mc1958 61 11,687 06-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Tlowe