Harrows Darts.

New Member from Lenoir North Carolina
I've been throwing darts this past season in Hickory, NC. It's great to see the enthusiastic members of the DartsNutz forum willing to help new players. I'm still very green in the sport. My technique is still in its infancy. I've tried numerous combinations of dart components and have found that my accuracy is improving by simply throwing often, rather than using a particular setup. However, my current favorites are the Target Daytona Fire DF03 (24g) with out-of-the box setup and Target Carrera C17 (24g) with Pro-grip shafts and Carrera flights.
I've been destroying the shafts with robinhooding. I would like some advice on making a complete change to L-Style, but I don't know what to order. I like spinning shafts, mid-length, full-size flights, and metal champagne rings.
Oh yeah, I have some dart sets that I no longer use that I can put up for sale or trade.
Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Once you've hit 50+ posts you're more than welcome to put up gear you want to part with Here

Enjoy the forum and good darting. :arrows:
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome!
Welcome ..
Hi there and welcome to the forum good to meet you! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the Nutz.  And you're right.  Practise makes perfect.  Enjoy the forum.
Welcome to the group and thanks for the intro
Welcome to the forum.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome from another NC native!
Welcome. I like the Carreras as well, C4's for me.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Welcome to the NUTZ! Enjoy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome to dNf!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, From South Carolina scjginn1 16 437 12-16-2020, 11:49 AM
Last Post: scjginn1
  Hi All from rainy North London carlos 15 322 11-30-2020, 12:55 AM
Last Post: sercolini
  Greetings from the North jgoldsney 14 241 11-03-2020, 10:02 PM