Darts Buddy

Greetings from the Dark side
Hello everyone

I'm Graham seen in a different thread that this is 1 of the best ways to introduce yourself.

-Location Elton (a small village 10 minutes from Chester, 5 minutes from Ellesmere Port) Cheshire

-How you got into darts I’ve been into dart from an early age, always watching it whenever it’s on TV, but I didn’t get my first dartboard and darts until I was 17, but I stopped playing in my early 20’s, as didn’t have the capacity to have dartboard where I was living at the time.

Recently got back into darts over Christmas and put dartboard up in the kitchen last weekend.

-Soft tip or steel tip player Steel Tip, never played soft tip and as far as I’m aware there’s no soft tip darts games in my area.

-Front, Middle or Rear Gripper Somewhere between the middle and rear, so you could say ¾ gripper.

-Any good memories with darts Back in my teen’s I once hit a 112 checkout (T20 12 D20) I’ve also hit a bullseye while blind folded to win a game of around the board (biggest fluke of my life).

-What types of darts do you use. Do you collect old darts? Any new darts you have your eye on I haven’t got a clue what my darts are as they are the wife old darts, but with a set of flights and shafts I recently purchased. I’ll upload a picture to the thread maybe some of you will be able to identify them.

I really like the look of the Target Phil Taylor Power 8Zero 22g darts, but at nearly £40 and the fact I’ve only just started playing again I can’t really justify paying that much at this time.

-Favorite pro player Got to be The Power.

-How long you've been playing Since I was 17 (32 this month) but with a 10 years gap until December 2016 so the argument is either 15 years or 6 weeks, based on how good I am currently the 6 weeks option would be the more accurate of the two.

-Any friends that post here/brought you here None that I know of.

-If you play in leagues, tournaments, etc.. None as yet but going to look into joining the local pub league as the wifes brother-in-law (so whatever that makes him to me) plays for one of the local pubs.

-Any issues in your game or something you want to work on. A list as long as the Oche, but that’s to be expected given the short time I’ve been playing.

-Possible darts you may be interested in Target Phil Taylor Power 8Zero 22g darts

-Unrelated darts fact As you can guess by my user name and avatar I’m a big fan of Star Wars.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

Welcome! Suprised Darth Maple isn't your favorite player Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Graham, nice intro and welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
i do like John Part and i'm glad he got his tour card, but I've been a Phil Taylor fan since day 1 of me watching darts, who knows who i'll cheer for after he retires.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

Hi Graham and welcome to the Nutz! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum Graham, great intro.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome Graham !
Welcome to DNF! May the darts be with you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the nutz Graham, thanks for the intro Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to "The Nutz Side"

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Nice intro, mate.

Ain't too bad on here.... load of Soppy Gits really.

Excellent name, is Graham. Only the greatest geezers have that name.
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome Graham!    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
welcome to the forum graham  :thumbup: :thumbup:
Started Playing Darts Again Jan 2016

Board - Winmau Blade 4
Darts - 21g Target Phil Taylor power 80 

Highest Check Out - 115.......02/02/2017
Maximum count : 1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pointy side forward indomegacin 13 673 07-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Last Post: woodmagnet