Darts Buddy

Hello y'all
My name is Gaston, 

I'm an Argentine living in South London for over a year now. 

Darts is not a popular sport at all back home but I was always curious about it.

About a year ago I was at a pub watching football and after the game finished, they started showing darts live.
I think I watched 10 mins of it and I was totally hooked, in fact, I placed a bet on the spot and won it! RVB was playing and from that moment I became a fan of his. 

My other fav players are: Wolfie, Justin Pipe, Fitton (just because of his walk on music) and Gary Anderson.

I got my first dartboard and a set of darts a few days after watching a game for the first time. Don't quite remember the darts brand but they were rubbish.

I will stop boring you now, just wanted to say hi and that that I've been playing non stop since then at home and at pubs and I think I got quite decent.

I just got new darts and I'm trying them out. They are Unicorn Steel 300 Rubberised Finish. I quite like the weight (22gm).

I will need some help selecting my next set of darts though, I bought plenty of them but I can't decide what I prefer.

Will post soon in the beginners thread to get some wisdom from you guys.

-Gaston

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome!
Hi Gaston. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello Gaston, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome ?
Hi Gaston and welcome aboard, may be you can bring darts to Argentina too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum Gaston. You've come to the right place.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome !
Welcome to the group. I didn't realized they had rubber darts??? Are they not slippy feeling?
Welcome Gaston.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Welcome aboard, Gaston! Settle in and enjoy the forum! Plenty of good advice to be found here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the Nutz... we all are...about Darts.  If you have questions , the Nutz have answers.  May not always be the answer to your question.,.but we're Nutz!  Lol!
(02-02-2017, 06:13 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Welcome to the group. I didn't realized they had rubber darts??? Are they not slippy feeling?

they're just covered in rubber. the grip is nice but I'm not entirely convinced.. will try tungsten soon. Maybe spend a bit more.

All I know so far is that I'm very comfortable with 21/22gm darts.
Welcome Gaston!