Harrows Darts.

22g Harrows Josh Payne
Depending on whether I still have a job next week or not this could be my last new set for a while.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Got to say they are very nice darts if a bit longer than my usual arrows, but shorter stems can take care of that - another top quality set from Harrows.

I couldn't leave the thread hanging without the obligatory christening shot - I hit another one a few throws later lol

Nice looking darts MC, how long are they?
I hope your concerns about your job don't materialise and all stays good
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I can't measure them accurately - basically just up against a ruler - but they are 53mm.

As for the job prospects, the two previous times I was in this position I wasn't too worried as I knew something would turn up, but for some reason this time I think it will be bye bye for me. Luckily it's a decent redundancy package so I won't have to worry about getting a job for a couple of years, but by then I'll be 60 so not really sure what I will be fit for by then lol.
Very nice! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice pics, max and a good looking set of arrows, thanks Mike. :thumbup:
Nice darts!!

Hope you can keep tour job... good luck!
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Great looking darts, have to give these a go some day.
Lovely darts. I've been persuaded!
Lovely darts. Okay, go on then I've been persuaded!
They look nice, but definitely nothing that will work for me.

Hope you will keep your job.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice darts Mike Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hope all works out well for you with your job.

DC have messed me around and skipped my order for some reason and now the Payne's have gone out of stock I'm left without my order!!! Not happy!!
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
What weight were you after DM?  Showing stock for all three still Here
24g, they must have just got them in today, there's now a note on my order (after I used the online chat) apparently one of the sets of flights I ordered were out of stock, though I'm 99.99% sure they all had loads in stock when I ordered? Likely get them on Saturday now, ordered last Sunday! Thanks GWN Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Nice buy Mike :thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

(02-02-2017, 07:08 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: 24g, they must have just got them in today, there's now a note on my order (after I used the online chat) apparently one of the sets of flights I ordered were out of stock, though I'm 99.99% sure they all had loads in stock when I ordered? Likely get them on Saturday now, ordered last Sunday! Thanks GWN Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No worries, good to see it's sorted. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Josh Payne (Modification) TheRedBit 5 1,530 05-14-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: TheRedBit
  Harrows Josh Payne 24g TheRedBit 10 2,574 04-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: TheRedBit