Target Darts.

Jeff's Ol' Timey and New Darts...
So now that I am back into darts.... I figured I'd make a thread of what I have and what I acquire. I am guessing many purchases to come, since I just picked up a clearance set. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. So why not make a thread...

Here is what I have. They are all old. The soft tips are probably mid to late 90's. I have NO clue who made any of them, except for my mid 80's Raven Darts and the brand new Unicorn set. If anyone has any idea who made the soft tips, guess away.. 

Steel tips are 23g Raven's and the 26g Unicorn 1000's that I picked up as a test set to see how I like a heavier dart.

Raven 23g

Unicorn 1000 26g

Unknown Soft Tips

On my shortlist of darts I am thinking of getting... Shot! Digit 1 or 2's, Harrows Aero/Atomic or Retina, Voks Alaska Mosquito (just so I can throw a blow dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   ) and Monster Conquerors. I may have an addiction already.. Too much fun to research! I hold my darts slightly past mid close to the rear and I like knurling or grippier darts. Anyone with suggestions, I am all ears. Thanks!  :thumbup:

-Jeff
Nice little collection you have there! Do you happen to know what the shafts on the Ravens are? My dad gave me his old Amberjacks from the same era and they have the same shafts on them. They are shorts but definitely the same.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Thanks for sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-02-2017, 05:43 AM)Red Wrote: Nice little collection you have there!   Do you happen to know what the shafts on the Ravens are?  My dad gave me his old Amberjacks from the same era and they have the same shafts on them.  They are shorts but definitely the same.

Thanks! They are just plain generic aluminum and wire shafts. Used to be my favorite style of shaft back in the day. They are definitely not original to the dart.
(02-02-2017, 05:43 AM)Red Wrote: Nice little collection you have there!   Do you happen to know what the shafts on the Ravens are?  My dad gave me his old Amberjacks from the same era and they have the same shafts on them.  They are shorts but definitely the same.

There is similar Here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Jeff Smith 23g TheRedBit 8 1,709 01-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops