Please tell me what do you think of my throw. Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYLjzv0X1Ac
Your video is set to private i think mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sory friend LINK UPDATED

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYLjzv0X1Ac
Please comment if you see some errrors or if you see some good things. Cheers
Looks neat and tidy to me, mate.

Upper-body is kept still enough, the Arm motion is nice and smooth. When you release your fore-arm forward to throw the Dart... I could not see any bad drifting in the Elbow, seemed nice and still. Your follow-through of your Fore-arm and Hand when dart is released looked neat & tidy, nice extension, and kept your Hand up there at a good height at the end of throwing motion pointing in the direction of the Dart's trajectory.

The one thing that I can not surmise is how relaxed your Arm and Hand are during the throwing throwing process....though your Posture look satisfactory to me, mate.

Do you think you have errors in your throw....?

How long have you been playing Darts....?
(02-02-2017, 01:21 AM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Looks neat and tidy to me, mate.

Upper-body is kept still enough, the Arm motion is nice and smooth. When you release your fore-arm forward to throw the Dart... I could not see any bad drifting in the Elbow, seemed nice and still. Your follow-through of your Fore-arm and Hand when dart is released looked neat & tidy, nice extension, and kept your Hand up there at a good height at the end of throwing motion pointing in the direction of the Dart's trajectory.

The one thing that I can not surmise is how relaxed your Arm and Hand are during the throwing throwing process....though your Posture look satisfactory to me, mate.

Thanks alot for your comment mate. My arm is very relxed. Earlier I used to hold my dart strongly but now I hold it hard enough to keep it stable in my hand. I am very satisfied with my throw now but I want somebodys opinion cause here in Belgrade nobody can tell you are you doing sth wrong. I am playing darts since 2013. Thanks so much again
I also realised that relaxed arm is big part of consitant throw.
Oliver Ferenc is very good player ,and he could give you few tips about your game .
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-02-2017, 12:43 PM)Troll Wrote: Oliver Ferenc is very good player ,and he could give you few tips about your game .

He is great player. But he never gives any tips. I asked him couple times some things about tehnique and outshots and he did not answer me.

So I ask you guys. 

Troll can you tell me your opinion
(02-02-2017, 12:50 PM)Vrachar player Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 12:43 PM)Troll Wrote: Oliver Ferenc is very good player ,and he could give you few tips about your game .

He is great player. But he never gives any tips. I asked him couple times some things about tehnique and outshots and he did not answer me.

So I ask you guys. 

I think it`s nice throw
180-1(33)

(02-02-2017, 01:16 PM)Troll Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 12:50 PM)Vrachar player Wrote:

So I ask you guys. 

I think it`s nice throw
Thanks mate. Cheers
(02-02-2017, 12:20 PM)Vrachar player Wrote: I also realised that relaxed arm is big part of consitant throw.

Yes. Many people fail to realise this. I think generally when people have problems with their throwing.... they fail to understand that body relaxation is far more important than body position.
(02-02-2017, 03:28 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 12:20 PM)Vrachar player Wrote: I also realised that relaxed arm is big part of consitant throw.

Yes. Many people fail to realise this. I think generally when people have problems with their throwing.... they fail to understand that body relaxation is far more important than body position.
Could not agree more.

Hi Vrachar Player

I agree with Reggae's views regarding the arm and hand personally I would like to see the wrist/hand 'cocked' back more so as to lock the wrist and restrict any lateral movement before your forward throw and release.

Note: This may feel odd initially but the aim here is to make your hand and forearm as locked and solid as possible and then after the release relax the follow through. Over time it will feel more much natural. I believe that's why your darts look to have a tendency to drift to your right.

I must say everything else about your form looks very good indeed!

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(02-02-2017, 07:35 PM)Dorian Wrote:

Hi Vrachar Player

I agree with Reggae's views regarding the arm and hand personally I would like to see the wrist/hand 'cocked' back more so as to lock the wrist and restrict any lateral movement before your forward throw and release.

Note: This may feel odd initially but the aim here is to make your hand and forearm as locked and solid as possible and then after the release relax the follow through. Over time it will feel more much natural. I believe that's why your darts look to have a tendency to drift to your right.

I must say everything else about your form looks very good indeed!

Cheers

Thanks alot for your comment.