Target Darts.

L-Style Player flights
Hi guys, 
as I have experienced with Cosmo, Harrows Clic, L-style and Robson last year I found the L-style gear the nicest. 
Normally I order all of my gear from DC or a small local Dutch website. But seems like both of them have a very small assortment of L-style flights, especially the player flights or decorated ones.

Any one knows a webshop that has a large assortment of L-style player flights, or besically a large assortment of L-style stuff in general.
Preferably within the EU/UK , as US shipping would be less interesting for buying just some gear.

Cheers, Ruben Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
W-darts has the biggest collection but if you order over €22,00 you have to pay taxes....
Thanks Youri, thats exactly why I am looking for something inside EU borders.. tax kills it.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Perhaps here?

https://www.darts-kaufen.de/epages/63074...ageSize=30

Never placed an order there...so i cant say anything about the service.
(02-01-2017, 01:34 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Perhaps here?

Looks like the have a wide selection indeed! Thanks for the link, will check some reviews and most likely get some as I have already seen some I wanted Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Limited player flights in the UK shops, DC has a few and Chucky Cheese has some, have to go through Asian shops for a bigger selection, but see why you dont wanna go that way if you pay a big tax on orders
Only using standard shaped flights so only thing DC really has are the Klaassens lol.
Seems like the German website mentioned here has plenty of choice, prices slightly higher than UK shops but they do have the ones I was looking for.

I dont think L-style has alot of standard player flights, most of there player flights are shape
(02-01-2017, 03:17 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Only using standard shaped flights so only thing DC really has are the Klaassens lol.
Seems like the German website mentioned here has plenty of choice, prices slightly higher than UK shops but they do have the ones I was looking for.

The Roelof's look cool, our son uses them.

Thanks for the extra temptation!
They do look nice though, which color are the metal cups?

(02-01-2017, 03:30 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Thanks for the extra temptation!
They do look nice though, which color are the metal cups?

Orange, description for them Here
Cheers!!

(02-01-2017, 01:34 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Perhaps here?

Thanks...i ve just found my favourite L Flights....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Case for Darts & Extra L Style Flights Mike Potter 2 368 12-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl