Darts Buddy

My accumulated stuff (updated 26.09.17)
Hi Nutz,

here are my accumulated sets so far:

1. Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 1 in 25g
One of my all time favourites. Perfectly balanced and fit nearly every kind of grip. Also the favourite dart of my guests (as long as they dont have their own Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

2. Unicorn James Wade Phase 2 LP in 24g
In fact i dont like so long barrels. Its almost 10mm longer then i would look for normally. But i had have to try them. For me its an iconic dart. but to my surprise they fly really good with my rear grip. They will never be my match darts, but i stick with them

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

3. Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 3 in 25g
A really nice dart. One of them i just had to try. They worked very good, but even better for my friend. Therefore i gave them to him at his last birthday. Regretted this many times, cause its a lot harder now to beat him Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

4. Target Hatori Muramatsu "Rising sun", in 20,5g 22g (thanks bkbum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )
IMO a very nice craftmanship of Target. My matchdarts for a long time. The scallop at the rear is nearly perfect for my grip. Meanwhile i throw a lighter dart, so they are not in use as they should be.  

5. Handmade customs from Jochen Weissmann in 23g
My own design. Fit like a taylor-made suit. Just wish they were a bit lighter (and meanwhile a bit shorter). Like the Muramatsus i should throw them more often.

6. Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 2a in 25g
IMO another classic (and btw really good looking) dart. Not much to say about the RvB. Like the Phase 1 you cant go wrong with this. Perfectly balanced, suit for front, middle or rear gripper and do tolerate an improper throw.

7. Voks Alaska Mosqito in 5.5g
Some practice darts for a proper follow-through...nothing to say more about them, except every beginner should give them a try. They really improved my game.

8. Joker Driver Nexus 06 Dice (MR) in 16.5g
My backup dart for softtip. In the german softtip-leagues is a limit for the weights of 18,9 g in total. So some rule-consistens and expensive small weapons. Mostly like the sharp micro rear grip all the way to the stem. Perhaps i should do i small review about them. Wish i had the money and luck to get the steeltip-version...

9. Dynasty Katana Shinobi in 16.5g
Unspectacular...but this is the dart i scored the best (according to the statistic of my app). Exactly the setup in this picture with the Harrows ceramic stems (IMO the ugliest setup i use) works perfect. They fly absolutly smooth. Most 180s, most and highest HF, best checkout rate...if there were a steeltip version, i would buy them for almost every price

10. My very first own set, bought in the early 90er, don't know the manufacturer (but it all started with these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )
Not much to say about these. Used them for almost 10 years. Probably the dart with the most 180 in my life. After a break for several years, im not able to throw them properly any more. Its a shame. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

11. Talisman 90 Gold in 22g
Not much to say here too. Darrens masterpiece. A very sharp and aggressive, but nice grip. Its one out of two sets i dont play with. Just to look good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  

12. Unicorn John Lowe Hero gold in 26g
This is the other set i dont play with. But in contrast to the Talismans some of my friends do. Dont really know why i bought these...was a bargain for IMO the dart par excellence. For me the grip is at the wrong place and waaaay to heavy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

13. Unicorn John Part Hero in 24g
Another classic design, timeless purist grip on an almost prefect dart. Nice dimensions, nice balance point. And in spite of the weight my backup dart. I just feel so confident with them, that i always can go back to them when i struggle with my throw. Similar to the RvB mentioned above i think these are very tolerating darts, could suit almost every style of grip. So good that i own two sets Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

14. Cosmo Harith "Goldfinger" Lim, 18g
Bought them on the hunt for a steeldart ideally similar to the Shinobis above. The most i have to say about these beauties i wrote here,in a little review.

15. GranDarts Neo K-01, 17g
Bought to be used with conversations...Here my little review about these beauties

[/url]
16. Trinidad Lopez 3, 19g
Same as #15...lovely dart for my rear grip. [url=https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=28706&pid=419817#pid419817]Here
is my review.

17. DMC Paul Lim, 19g
On the search for a lighter dart that suits to my preferences i found these. Discontinued, expensive, but really really good. Nice balance point, perfect grip at the rear. The only dart i play with pears on. But somehow i shy away to make some marks on them...they are just to perfect Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

18. + 19. MadHouse Handmade Customs in 17.5g
Im a bit chaotic from time to time. Thats the reason why i have two sets of these. That is my try to convert my beloved Joker Driver into a steeltip version. Whole story here and here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It continues from here
The Jochen Weissmann ones look incredible! Wow. How'd you get them?
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

(02-01-2017, 11:43 AM)WhiskyPops Wrote: The Jochen Weissmann ones look incredible! Wow. How'd you get them?

Hi,

thanks. J.Weissmann followed my own design Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-01-2017, 12:03 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 11:43 AM)WhiskyPops Wrote: The Jochen Weissmann ones look incredible! Wow. How'd you get them?

Hi,

thanks. J.Weissmann followed my own design Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ah he is another custom dart producer? I do not know all these names. Looks like they are Muramatsu bases. Anyway, great design, inspired to design my own set now.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Yes, its a german custom dart producer... A true master of his trade

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
nice collection, soon to be complete with the Gold Tals Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Fab collection

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
Quite a few stunners there TBP!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I only know of German Customs maker Didier. How many reputable custom dart makers are there in Germany by the way?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-01-2017, 05:52 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Quite a few stunners there TBP!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I only know of German Customs maker Didier. How many reputable custom dart makers are there in Germany by the way?

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I know only two... Didier Krampfl,  the one you mentioned and Jochen Weissmann. But both cannot compare with the prizes in UK...But you will habe to pay for excellent work.
Unless they were modified, the Haruki Rising Suns should be 22g.
(02-01-2017, 06:50 PM)bkbum Wrote: Unless they were modified, the Haruki Rising Suns should be 22g.

Yes, but with flight and stems...so i guess the barrel is approx 20.5g... the other weights are barrel only...
I like the custom Darts! They would suit me I guess.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Those customs are awesome! Are they one piece? I can't see a seam from point to barrel.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
(02-01-2017, 07:32 PM)Alex Wrote: Those customs are awesome! Are they one piece? I can't see a seam from point to barrel.

No. They are fitted to Storm Points. Here is the naked barrel:

(02-01-2017, 06:45 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 05:52 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Quite a few stunners there TBP!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I know only two... Didier Krampfl,  the one you mentioned and Jochen Weissmann. But both cannot compare with the prizes in UK...But you will habe to pay for excellent work.

I've chatted with Didier before, and I guess it all depends on the design of the darts. I understand it gets higher the more complex it is. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  But do you know what sort of tungsten grade they use, and where it comes from?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carlin's collection Updated 15/12/17 4737 Carlin 58 15,300 03-28-2019, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Richa
  My little corner of the darting world. (UPDATED 2019) The Jester 22 3,024 03-17-2019, 10:17 PM
Last Post: The Jester
  Updated Snakebite Collection. Bounce Out 17 1,327 02-20-2019, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Toosum
  Phil Taylor Collection - Updated kamikersie 16 5,206 01-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: garzinho
  My Customs from Madhouse "Updated" Crusher17 25 3,596 09-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade