Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

New Customs!
So excited to get my new customs today from Eddie at elven darts! A little earlier than expected which was a nice surprise coming home from work to a package, instant smile before even opening it.

What made me order these customs are how much I like the Gary Anderson phase 3 darts and grip, but it's just too long for me... so a couple emails with other custom dart makers I wasn't too happy with some of the responses I got... So I got eddies contact info from somebody off this site, thanks again Alex. I decided to go with Eddie

I asked for a Gary anderson phase 3 purist grip, 22g, 50.4mm long, 6.4mm wide and a 2mm smooth section with a taper at the bottom for storm point. Really fairly simple for a custom dart but it's what I wanted. Money was sent January 23rd at night, he had to order the storm points the next day during business hours, darts made and shipped out on the 25th, I received them today on the 31st... which is really very impressive because I'm in the United States.

Enough talking, here's the darts!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

With my cosmo setup

First 3 darts right out of the package, a nice ton and they felt great

Not even 5 minutes into throwing them, and just getting off work so I haven't thrown at all today and I hit my first maximum with them

I'm very happy so far, These will be my main darts and I'm going to try and stick with just these and just better my game instead of buying so many darts... which is very hard to do spending so much time on this site.

Hope you guys enjoy!
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Oh and here's the supplied setup, I thought the American flag flights was a nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best 501 - 11 Darts
OThey look great John, enjoy your new darts
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Great looking customs.

I own a set of the Andos Phase 3, although i usually play with shorter barrels. But they work and i also like the grip. (i already thought of making me a custom pen with this grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )

But your customs could fit for me, they look very interesting. :thumbup:
(02-01-2017, 07:47 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: OThey look great John, enjoy your new darts

Thanks Chris
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(02-01-2017, 07:56 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Great looking customs.

I own a set of the Andos Phase 3, although i usually play with shorter barrels. But they work and i also like the grip. (i already thought of making me a custom pen with this grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )

But your customs could fit for me, they look very interesting. :thumbup:

The andos worked decent for me after some adjustment, but just too long and I wasn't comfortable.

Theres probably plenty of darts with similar grip and dimensions I could of got instead but I'm happy with having my own custom set now.
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Nice,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-01-2017, 08:28 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Nice,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks!
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Look good John and nice 180! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

These look awesome! Simple and neat.
Enjoy them!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

They look great
I wish I couldve got Eddie to do my customs, then I mightve got what I asked for instead of what I was given, an expensive set of darts sitting in a drawer hardly used.
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

That's a great custom dart. Looking really good and they seems to suit you for scoring. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. hope they work for doubles as well. Enjoy.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
Good looking dart ... and with your Cosmo setup ..Wow!

I agree with you, it is hard not buying darts browsing this site every day!
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Very nice set of darts, love the nose on these.
How did you pay Eddie for your customs? Does he take paypal or something? Were you able to email with him, or call? Just wondering cause years ago I had to send cash and make calls to work with him. Would still be interested in a set of his 'Elven Elites' with some modification Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.