Shot Darts

Hello from Southern Maryland
Hello All,

I decided to get back into darting, a little more seriously this time.  I played casually a number of years ago, but decided to actually make a go at practicing and possibly competing a bit at some point.  I invested in some new darts and board. My wife supported it being on the wall in the family room with a dartboard cabinet of her choice.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   A couple folks at work seem interested as well.  I've committed to practicing regularly and getting out to play for some fun every couple weeks.  If anyone knows of any dart clubs in and around Southern Maryland that are looking for players, let me know.  Best regards.

JD
Favorite Darts (For Now):  Target Precision Ariane - 20g
Other Darts Owned:
- Accudart - (Don't Recall Model - Purchased in Late 80's) - 17g
- US Darts Fuzion Ringed Grip - 19g
- Unicorn World Champion van Barneveld, Silver Natural Phase 1 - 21g
- Unknown Brand Purchased a Few Years Ago - 22g
- Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2, Natural - 24g
Welcome! What darts/board are you using right now?
I bought the "One80" brand dot trainer that I've been using. I also purchased the Winmau trainer with the smaller doubles, trebles and bull, but haven't used that one yet.
Other Darts Owned:
Hello JD, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
I bought several brands and weights over the last couple months, but so far I've settled on a set of 19 gram Fuzion Steel Tip - 90% Tungsten that I got from US Darts - on-line. I've moved away from a 30 year old set of Accudart brand at 17 grams. Just too light now. I also tried sets at 20, 22 and 24 grams. The 19s feel the best now, but I'll keep the others to see if I change my mind as I practice more.
Other Darts Owned:
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi JD. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome aboard, nice to meet you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello and welcome aboard!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome, this is a great forum to go Nutz on! Loads of folks who know their stuff. Feel free to ask any and all questions.
Welcome to the forum JD
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome JDinMd

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Southern California... Zeltar951 14 559 09-25-2018, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
Tongue Hello from Southern Germany! Best of the Rest 20 904 03-28-2018, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Heart Hi From Southern Sunny Cali - 2 SarahJ 18 950 03-16-2018, 05:47 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Hi from sunny Southern California karmacappa 20 1,196 03-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Shima
  Hello from Maryland J Lonz 17 692 01-21-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: dartz152
  Hello from Southern Ontario Codes 20 1,360 10-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Greetings from Southern Germany Matjes 16 1,577 05-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Last Post: portsetonloyal