Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Nice grouping but wrong bed!!!!
Hate when this happens:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hundred anddddddddddddddddddd eightyyyyyyyyyyyy opps Forty Five
LOL!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

It's only the wrong bed if you weren't trying to get 45

I'm going to assume you were trying to get 45....

(01-31-2017, 07:29 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hate when this happens:

Pretty Darts,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hey at least its better than 3 on the other side.  I've had only one 180 in my life but TWICE I've hit 3 triple 1s!?!?!?
Nice grouping Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(01-31-2017, 07:34 PM)Jugger Wrote: It's only the wrong bed if you weren't trying to get 45

I'm going to assume you were trying to get 45....

Yes I will assume that too lol

(01-31-2017, 07:36 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote:

Pretty Darts,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Elite 23g nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-31-2017, 07:37 PM)Dbt13 Wrote: Hey at least its better than 3 on the other side.  I've had only one 180 in my life but TWICE I've hit 3 triple 1s!?!?!?

LOL I used to do that but now its mostly 5's

(01-31-2017, 07:48 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Nice grouping Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The agony!!!!   I share your pain!  I have very mixed emotions about the number 123, as well!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
LOL!

its usually 135 for me

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

This happens way too often for me! Lol
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
I did that once, warming up a week or so ago. All three were touching the wire between 5 and 20. Could've fit nine more darts in the 5.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
Just yesterday when tossing to the board for about half an hour I hit rounds of 7 in the 1 bed when throwing for 20's and a round of 7 in the 3 bed when going after 19's.

Close, but no cigar.
You mean like this, my second throw with my latest Hellfies

Just wrong isnt it LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I do this lately on the 7s and 3s. Always group them nice together, but never in the right place. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well just look at the positive, you can throw three darts at the same spot.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Right Box Wrong Darts! Dave1880 6 902 01-27-2020, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Dave1880
  nice league game Carpy 10 558 08-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Entropy92
  Everything wrong, but still fun ! Borisbbadd 5 332 03-18-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Dartscorner shipped me the wrong darts cubdog 89 7,490 01-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Deano85
Lightbulb Playing with the wrong hand? REBEL 19 4,465 09-25-2018, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Nice tweet Bounce Out 24 1,910 08-28-2018, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Nice Surprise Bounce Out 15 1,542 04-28-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Whats wrong with this? Bill Kipper knows do you? Getagrip 11 2,327 04-24-2018, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  how to tell someone they are playing wrong? mcockrell 84 15,056 03-16-2018, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Adams
  Nice and I just put these on as well Double top robb 11 1,586 01-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Getagrip