Darts Buddy

Gary Anderson WC Phase 3 23grams
Ordered some GA WC P3 23Grams last week from Total-darts and recieved them just a few minutes ago.

A short review about these darts:

What's in the box? :o

3 Gary flights
3 Metal Stems
1 Label with the weight of the darts
1 Leatherish case 
And ofcourse, the darts from the man himself! 23 grams version.

Look at those handsome darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Vs

I really like straight barrel darts, so I compared them with:

Adrian Lewis G3 23 Grams
Phil Taylor Purist Phase 2 24 grams. (yeah, they are beaten up hehe)

As you can see, the G.Anderson dart is just a bit shorter than the Purists, but a bit longer than the Lewis G3

Weight barrel only:

Grip:

It's a grippy dart, compared to the G3 it's a lót grippier. Compared to the Purist it's a milder version of this grip. I give it a 4/4,5 out of 5. 

Conclusion:

A steal for 25 pounds (30 for international shipping). Grippy, fly great, just can't go wrong with these one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180 '14 - 21  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180 '15 - 14 
180 '16 - 5  
180 '17 - 11
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

Thumbs up.

I own a set of these in 25g, without the blue ring. It's a really nice dart. Normally i prefer under 50, but these work perfect...
The Taylors i have in my mind for a long time... Is the flight behavior similar compared with the andos?

Greetz
Pew
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really great find, that site has some nice deals on unicorn stuff. Great review!
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Super review and nice comparison to other similar darts. You got them for a nice price too, good find!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Great review,  I do love the Ando`s but don't get on with them all the time,  (but I still ended up buying the WC`s, PL`s and the DNA !!!)
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Thanks for the review and the tip!

I ordered a set of these myself yesterday  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2017 stats:                            2018 stats:
200 x 180 score                       94 x 180 score
129 x 100+ finish                      54 x 100+ finish
170 highest finish                     160 highest finish (2x)
Best leg; 12 darts (2x)              Best leg; 11 darts

Highest avg in best of 13 game; 80,93
Thanks for the review, great looking set of darts.
Got a set of these myself this week for my birthday and they're already my new favourite darts.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

having ordered the 25g set from total darts and had a 21g set from Titan ive ordered a 23g set this morning, hopefully be here monday!

great review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They are a really classy dart,  I got the WC`s, DNA, PL`S, ( just pondering the Golds at the mo, )
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(03-13-2017, 10:55 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: They are a really classy dart,  I got the WC`s, DNA, PL`S, ( just pondering the Golds at the mo, )

Do it!
I have tried loads of darts since I started playing a year ago but can't find anything better than the phase 3 anderson darts I have.
I have started collecting anderson darts and plan on trying to keep them all boxed if I can resist the temptation to give them a try!
I'd been looking at buying these darts for a while at the £40 price, when I seen the were only £25 I had to get them. An absolute bargain
Ordered these myself along with the gold Newtons. They've even repointed the Newtons for free as it's my first order. Had the Andersons before but 25g and felt too heavy so hopefully the 23s are bang on. Good buy!