Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Poll: Do you have darts OCD
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OCD
18.18%
10 18.18%
Mix and Match
81.82%
45 81.82%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Am i the only one who has darts OCD
As the title suggests how many of you have OCD when it comes to your darts?

I'm currently using a set of Harrows assassins plus, with Harrows shafts and harrows flights, stored in a Harrows case.
My back up darts are a set of Winmau Scott Waites, with Winmau shafts and Winmau flights, in a Winmau case.

How many of you will only have Harrows barrels with Harrows shafts and flights stored in a Harrows caseWinmau barrels with Winmau shafts and flights stored in a Winmau case and so on and how many of you mix and match (Target barrels with Harrows shafts and Winmau flights stored in a unicorn case)
My barrels and setups are allover the place, not dedicated to one brand at all.  So not me. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Doesn't matter much to me with brands, but I do like the colour of stems and flights to match up. Even changing the paint on some if I like the dart but not the factory paint colour it came with.
I'm the same as GWN for the most part
I like my harrows marathon flights and archers vice grip stems, they go on whatever darts I'm using
My case is harrows as well though
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm a mixer
Winmau Barrel, Target Shaft, Unicorn Flight, Bulls Case
and
HandMade Barrel, Bulls Shaft, Target Flight, Bulls Case

are my two favorite setups at the moment.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

The only part of my set up that is inviolate and never changes is my Bonzwa case
So until Joel starts making darts and other accesories I'll never be matching
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

Mix and match for me
I'm complete mix and match as far as the brands go, but I like my darts to look good to me so matching or complementary colors are important. I try to tone it down a bit with my match darts, though. Don't want the Southside Chicago boys and girls to think I'm trying too hard with the looks.
Not me. Nodor darts, Unicorn Dartsak.

Not me either,  once I discovered Cosmo Fit Flight,  all my darts are set up with those.  Also, Voks Tornado points, currently on Target 9Five Gen 3, but that may have to change since PT is on new darts.  There is a method to my Nutness!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Levonster, Out
It matters not with me. They all get bunged into the drawer. Shafts are mostly no-names and I buy a range of different colours for flights.
It's mix and match for me.
Literally 0 ocd.  Target barrel, harrows shaft, XQ flight.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm a little OCD when it comes to colours, but not brands.

(01-31-2017, 09:01 PM)Jugger Wrote: I'm a little OCD when it comes to colours, but not brands.

Agreed on that.
I put down OCD but just like Jugger, it's about the colours not the setup lol
I have A180 barrels, RD points, Harrows stems and flights and a One80 case lol
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10