Shot Darts

Info and pics of Paul Lims Target Darts.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...3809887383

Two sets of soft tips and one steel. 

Sorry for not having the pics in the post, on my phone.
Proud Dart Tart
So basically Daytona Fire's with a smooth bit at the front - £80 each I reckon!!! They do look nice though, especially if you are a rear gripper
Same grip as the Daytona Fires? Looks good though, might actually get on with these. Love the logo.
I quite like those steel tips Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Really nice darts they look
Hopefully there's room for some tungsten putty/inserts in the steel tips. I like the dimensions but 19g is too light for me.
Adding pics on phone is a pain

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Proud Dart Tart
19g only? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. awesome design.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
Nice but look to be for rear grippers only
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-31-2017, 12:40 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice but look to be for rear grippers only

3 nice little rings at the front for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Proud Dart Tart
(01-31-2017, 12:48 PM)JDorks Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 12:40 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice but look to be for rear grippers only

3 nice little rings at the front for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL yeah I guess Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I like them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looking good. Well, they will be expensive. But I like them, so I will get them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice looking things
They do suit Paul's actual hold on a barrel.

those steel tip look great! Ill probably get a set lol. Hopefully they'll be room for some putty or a tungsten insert Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pics? Wolfram Inifity + Black Storm Surge DAVEISTHENAME 0 340 04-04-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: DAVEISTHENAME
  info about an old whitlock set,any help appreciated! Panos Limperidiss 10 973 11-12-2018, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Panos Limperidiss
  Help finding info about these darts Dalec1986 6 388 09-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Last Post: bkbum
  22g target Paul lims Xkyle813x 10 1,384 06-18-2018, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Xkyle813x
  lightning darts info please? gram70 3 1,155 03-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out