Darts Buddy

Showtime Darts Launch 2017 (Part 1)
I have just spoken to Showtime Darts and they confirmed to me that there will be a lot of new darts coming out soon. Part 1 of their Launch will be this Wednesday (February 1st). More new darts will be released later this year. Showtime Darts recently signed a lot of international players (Warrick Scheffer, Prakash Jiwa and Nolan Arendse) and some younger UK players (Sam Hamilton). On their website Showtime listed a few more players they are sponsoring (Among others Kiley Edmunds and Danielle Ashton).

I am really looking forward to this launch. As a little teaser here is a picture of the new version of the Nitro darts that came out a few days ago:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
I'm still about 5 sets behind in their existing ranges without them releasing any more yet - tell them to stop lol
Sounds good, they have made some great darts so far so looking forward to seeing more Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Them nitros are disappointing, virtually the same design as the originals without the pixel grip like cutouts. And they will probably cost more aswell

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Well I think I will than start a Showtime player darts collection.

Could be rare in fifty years. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Ayup Comrades

Hope they do a Barney style dart, if your reading Scott! 21g.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Launch starts...

1: Nitro (22/24)
2: Premier 2 (20/22)
3: Revolution H20 (18)
4: Nemesis (23/26)
5: Kevin Thompson (20)
6: Marco Smit (22/24)
7: Mustang Sally Kelly (22)
8: Halycon (21/23)
9. Pro Core Mesh Flights
10. New Flight Designs 
11. New Shirts
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
I was going to try and get all the Showtime ranges, but with that many releases I think I'll stick with what I've already got - Target must have had a word with them though given they changed the Nitro's to remove the pixels, and they have also done the same with the Premier's.
I didn't expect them to release 8 new sets of darts, since they have a second darts launch coming in April. Nitro, Smit, Kelly and Halycon are the darts I will watch out for.
Those Marco Smit barrels look so nice and slim! Cant wait for them to be available for sale
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

The H2o looks a lot like the Harrows Aura. The colour of the coating seems to be identical.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Some good looking designs for the barrels, too bad their flights are "Shape" rather than reg. standard.
(01-30-2017, 05:24 PM)Shed inn Wrote: Ayup Comrades

Hope they do a Barney style dart, if your reading Scott! 21g.

Shed

Totally agree with Shed here.  "Barney" inspired style indeed. :getin:
some very nice looking models there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Toooooo many straight barrels... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bull's NL Launch: 2 new signature darts vanJupp 10 946 06-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Showtime Darts Launch 2017 (Part 2) mc1958 56 10,969 06-06-2017, 01:50 AM