Target Darts.

Monster Frey 18.4g
Monster Works Frey 18.4g
Dia: 6.2mm
Length:46mm
Weight: 18.4g ( Barrels)

Keep Calm, Use Monster!!!

Cheers!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice!!

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
A tad light, but very nice
Thx, yeah true potato cam+ shakin hands+ crazy view point. Have you still recognized  Baby MVG ??
I will update it as soon as my photographer  done with his job! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

very nice looking darts, unusual grip design, gets my approval Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Boris Koltsev uses them ,he is very happy
180-1(33)

Very nice!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIDEO ADDED Pg 2 - Monster Monster on the wall, who is the Fairest of them all? Ancient Darter 18 1,576 04-24-2018, 07:14 AM
Last Post: theblindPew