Shot Darts

Showtime Elite 25g
Hi,

I would like to show my new darts, Showtime Elite 25g with 30mm black storm point. 
First with standard setup, then with Harrows Clic system.
These darts are awesome, the grip is very sharp.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Gergő
They look great... and the storms fit great!
Damn, those are pretty. I rarely use the following words, but here goes: even the storm points look great on them. Sweet darts, raczkig.

They look gorgeous and should be in the show us your sexiest dart thread for sure
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Very nice combo! I experience that almost all tapered Showtime barrels take Storm points perfectly. Might consider to try these one day, thanks for sharing :-)
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Thank you guys! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice arrows
Do like the look of these ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

These look fantastic! Really like them.

Are they smooth on the center part, or is it a fine micro grip?

Thanks,

Greener
(03-08-2017, 07:26 PM)Greener Wrote: These look fantastic! Really like them.

Thanks,

Greener

It is, more like nano grip methinks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-08-2017, 07:26 PM)Greener Wrote: These look fantastic! Really like them.

Thanks,

Greener

Hi Greener,

It's fine micro grip. You can see detailed pictures in Getagrip's review. https://dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23920

BR,
G
I see, thanks guys!

I feel like I want to hold these in the flesh, before buying.
A great looking dart for sure, looks great with the storms & clic system Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPC Gun Metal Elite 23g darts RubennnV 13 3,050 01-23-2019, 03:37 PM
Last Post: jens57