Harrows Darts.

New member from scotland
Hello everyone my name's Darren.
I'm 42 from scotland.  I originally started playing darts late 1993 early 1994 but only started playing again last year again after being out for many years.  I had a amazing honor june 2005 to be able play a exhibition game against Eric Bristow, even though he easily beat me it was amazing to shake hands with him and get my photo taken with him  I currently use Target Rising Sun darts, which were designed for Haruki Muramatsu but aswell as lack of practice time and they feel very light I can't get consistency.  I'mean hoping find somewhere which stocks add a gram weights to add on my darts for extra weight, as only other option would be keep using them at their weight or drilling into my barrels so I can use tungsten putty and risk ruining my darts.  I've looked on internet for 1/4 inch addons, but only america and thailand seem have them.  If anyone can help, I'd be so grateful.
Welcome!
Welcome to the Nutz family.

As to your inquiries, the Nutz are very knowledgeable folks.  Give them a bit and one of them (or more) will be round with some info.  

I have the Rising Suns and am happy with them as they are.  Haven't needed to add weight to any of my darts so far.  Someone who has will surely be round for a chat.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome Darren, glad to hear you are enjoying playing.
I have got some add a gram but cannot remember where they came from, I believe they came from DC
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome aboard, Darren!  Glad to hear that you're back in the game!  Enjoy the forum!  Hope the add-a-gram weights do the trick for you.  Loads of friendly people and good advice to be found here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome Darren ... Good darting to ya ....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Darren. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

It might be counterproductive drilling out your Haruki's to make room for tungsten putty. The 95% tungsten that would be removed may be denser than the putty.

Good luck finding the extra weight.
(01-29-2017, 09:46 PM)Humdinger Wrote: Hi Darren. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

It might be counterproductive drilling out your Haruki's to make room for tungsten putty. The 95% tungsten that would be removed may be denser than the putty.

Good luck finding the extra weight.

Thanks, I really wouldn't want my barrels drilled but thought of it as a last resort.  I'll keep trying find extra weight for them
(01-29-2017, 07:53 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks
(01-29-2017, 07:57 PM)Cat Wrote: Welcome to the Nutz family.

As to your inquiries, the Nutz are very knowledgeable folks.  Give them a bit and one of them (or more) will be round with some info.  

I have the Rising Suns and am happy with them as they are.  Haven't needed to add weight to any of my darts so far.  Someone who has will surely be round for a chat.

Thanks very much
(01-29-2017, 10:45 PM)dp19742 Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 07:57 PM)Cat Wrote: Welcome to the Nutz family.

Thanks very much

You're more than welcome, hope the Nutz check in on your issue with the darts weight challenge.
Welcome Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi and welcome to the forum! Merged both welcome topics as you accidentally made two. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm sure you'll find some useful advice for weight addition here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome to dNf!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from East Lothian, Scotland! Popeye85 13 195 12-14-2020, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Hi, new player, Fife, Scotland. SuperDoug 13 304 02-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Easyrider
  Greeting From Scotland The Pro Towel Waver 16 503 01-30-2020, 12:44 PM