Target Darts.

English Expat in USA
Enjoying the forum and the reviews.

English expat now living in Northern Virginia.

Played on and off for years in England with friends, and only now started practicing regularly at home, first time in about six years.

I'm going through the usual phase of trying out the various sets of darts I own and trying to find the ones I'll play with regularly.

I'll be looking around Northern VA, MD, WV and Washington for places to play.

I'm using a Blade 4 and throwing Unicorn 25g T90's and an unknown set, I'll post a thread about those if this newbie account lets me.
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum-feel free to post a thread. Current limitations are 5 posts, log out, then log in and you can see pictures and a few more areas (like discount codes for purchases with our sponsors). 50 posts and you can list darts for the buy sell swap section.

Lots of folks from all over here, and, when it comes to darts, they know their stuff. Feel free to bend their collective ears with any and all questions you might have.

Welcome to the Nutz!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello James, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the forum James. Nice to have you join us.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hello and welcome to the forum James, if you are nutz about darts you will fit in here perfectly
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Hello and welcome to the Nutz! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to the Nutz side of darts James   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hi James. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome,,,, Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the NUTZ! Enjoy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome to DNF! If you are close to the D.C., there is a pretty active darts community. Check out the website here: https://wadadarts.org/

Pat

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Welcome to the forum, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

welcome along James
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. "BRUCE OUT"