Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Compare Bandit Plus to Gladiator 2 ??
Are these 2 boards related?  Can anyone comment on either or compare them? 
Which would you choose if it was down to just these 2?   Thanks
You might struggle with this question from what I hear from the Bandit users it is a great board too like the G2, so finding people who've bought either then switched to the alternative may be hard.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I did have a Bulls Advantage III (basically the exact same board as the bandit) and switched too the Gladiator III. Gladiator seems the more durable of the two but I preferred the Bull's spider a lot more. Bulls is also slightly harder, the G3 does get more soft with usage. Gladiator does look a bit cleaner with better colours imo.

Not sure how the G3 compares to the G2 though.
I had a Bandit Plus and found that the sisal is thinner front to back due to the plastic backing and so my darts were hitting the backing due to the board being very soft. No such issue with the G2
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(01-29-2017, 08:24 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: I did have a Bulls Advantage III (basically the exact same board as the bandit) and switched too the Gladiator III. Gladiator seems the more durable of the two but I preferred the Bull's spider a lot more. Bulls is also slightly harder, the G3 does get more soft with usage. Gladiator does look a bit cleaner with better colours imo.

Not sure how the G3 compares to the G2 though.

I have yet to find any REASONABLE way to get a Gladiator board in the US
(01-30-2017, 06:40 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I had a Bandit Plus and found that the sisal is thinner front to back due to the plastic backing and so my darts were hitting the backing due to the board being very soft. No such issue with the G2

My only minor quibble with my B4DC is that it is a little too soft.  I like it a lot, just wish it was a little firmer. I've found no reasonable way to get a Gladiator board in the US.
The Blade 5 is a little firmer than the DC but softer than my G2
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

(01-30-2017, 07:12 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: The Blade 5 is a little firmer than the DC but softer than my G2

Any guess if the B5 more durable than the B4DC?  I've totally trashed my bull and 25 in 4 months on my B4DC.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Too soon to say Ron as the Blade 5 has not been around long enough to find out. I now have a B4DC ( 6 months use ) and two Blade 5 ( one unopened ) in my loft with my others and my hankering for the G3 is getting stronger. I dont need it but I really want it LOL
Current Board 
Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new Shot Bandit Duro just arrived! harbl 23 1,192 01-20-2021, 11:02 PM
Last Post: MadMike4
  Shot Bandit (amazed) Sharing photos Gooddark 21 1,762 12-30-2020, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Shot 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Bandit Dartboard with gold plated spider Getagrip 8 710 07-18-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Gladiator 3+ Phil McKeown 18 2,513 06-18-2020, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Gladiator 3 Chappers 18 2,121 06-25-2019, 03:08 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Gladiator 180 issue that just cropped up gumbo2176 10 1,676 05-27-2019, 02:16 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  My Gladiator II came in... Breadfan 22 1,600 05-23-2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Gladiator III First Impressions codo180 31 3,217 05-06-2019, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  I hate my new gladiator 111 is it counterfeit? 12b4 42 4,980 12-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  PUMA BANDIT BOARD THAT IS SOFT!!!! DIRTY G 23 8,547 10-14-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Ed13