Harrows Darts.

Neck Operation
Good day,
Unfortunatly, I had to go through an Thyroid Gland Operation 3 days ago.
I am able to throw darts, at least I tried But I am enable to turn my neck 90 degree
because of the stiches so my stance is different.
My question is should I stop throwing darts so I do not develop bad habits until
I recover neck flexibility?
YES, health first then darts.

Chris..
I'd encourage it. Make sure you're at 100% before you throw again Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Yeah I agree, get better first and good luck! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you for your replies.
I will take it easy for a while.
GEE, I have a new set of darts coming in next week. It will be hard not to throw them, but no choice.
Have a good week.
(01-29-2017, 04:53 PM)hplou Wrote: Thank you for your replies.
I will take it easy for a while.
GEE, I have a new set of darts coming in next week. It will be hard not to throw them, but no choice.
Have a good week.

I've had the same operation-give it time.  And watch your meds particularly the supplements like calcium - keep a package of Tums handy.  They didn't have me at the right dosage of calcium (I was likely low to start with) and I wound up back in the hospital for a day or two until they stabilized my dose.  Other than that, you should bounce back fast.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neck pain - help! MadMike4 12 1,557 02-17-2016, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Truthoid