Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Commercial machines
Is it possible to get a brand new or factory refurbished dartslive2 or phoenix machine for home use? I can do without the online function if it means making it possible.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really depends on the market of the Geographic area,,,, I picked up my Commercial Galaxy Bullshooter in a town 70 miles from my house ,, found it on craigslist for $300,,,I was extremely lucky,,,, the going rate on a used 1 is easily $1500,,,,

Good Luck,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
in the u.s. ,you can buy anything Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
since you are in singapore i would check the local rules
call them ,e.mail them can't hurt to try
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(01-29-2017, 03:30 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Really depends on the market of the Geographic area,,,, I picked up my Commercial Galaxy Bullshooter in a town 70 miles from my house ,, found it on craigslist for $300,,,I was extremely lucky,,,, the going rate on a used 1 is easily $1500,,,,

Good Luck,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

$300, lucky you!
(01-29-2017, 06:05 PM)181-3dartout Wrote: in the u.s. ,you can buy anything Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
since you are in singapore i would check the  local rules
call them ,e.mail them can't hurt to try

Wish i can buy anything in sg haha
Was already thinking of emailing them. A shame that commercial machines are only allowed for businesses. Dont really like the 200s home board i have now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Dartslive bar machines suck! Chardotz 6 2,389 01-10-2016, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Chardotz