Darts Buddy

Greetingzzz from the Netherlands
No this not a Dutch invasion...! however.... we own the best player ever...! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just kiddin... I don't want to start a bitchfight while introducing myself! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm Bert From the Netherlands and am o lonely kitchenplayer... sometimes i have friends who come over but none of them are a challenge to play with.
Once a week i go to a shooting range and shoot 50 .22 bullets in 5 minutes... than i move to the dartboard and play a few hours with 2-3 other members who are a bit older then me but have small competition experience. I can level myself with them... 501 in 15 darts will be the average...

Now i'm 35 years old... i started darting in my room as an 10 year old kid and the bull was back then at the same height as my length... Nowadays i can stand in front of the darboard and the bull is all over the world the same height as I am!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. So if i want to get the 180 i need to throw upwards. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The dartboard at home is a Unicorn Eclipse HD, The darts... bulls 501, shot 801-1, Unicorn Gripper Gordon shuway, Unicorn black thunder. flights are Always Bulls powerflight... and shafts are changing each month to what i like at that moment.

I reached this forum during my search for old ringed darts. I made a new topic for them... I already got some close call suggestions...!

Well as the subject says:

Greetingzzz from the Netherlands
Welcome to the forum Bert
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome!
Welcome aboard Bert!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Hello Bert. WelcomeGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hey Bert!

Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome fellow Dutchman!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Welcome,,, Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum Bert. You'll find lots to do and see here.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome aboard mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello Bert, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Absolutely a great place to talks darts. These folks are flat out Nutz about it! And they know their stuff! Feel free to play 20 questions with the Nutz. They are on board with that.

Welcome to the forum- and the Nutz!
Welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome along Bert Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I'm 5'8 myself so I have to throw upwards to get the T20 too since I'm level with the bullseye Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome aboard, Bert! Settle in and enjoy the forum! Good stuff here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from the Netherlands KDV180 16 397 01-20-2020, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Hello to everyone, greetings from the Netherlands. Stenasten 17 489 10-25-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post: woodmagnet
  Hello from the Netherlands Hashtag 14 1,073 03-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: NvG55
  Hi from The Netherlands Loek Brutsaert 17 1,047 01-23-2018, 12:55 PM
Last Post: ekim2003
  Hello from The Netherlands MarcelK 12 514 01-16-2018, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Greg2stroke
  Hello from The Netherlands! RooieReetAap 11 512 01-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Last Post: hamo
  Greetings from the Netherlands Golden Eagle 20 1,135 09-13-2017, 04:27 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  hi from netherlands Bokito 10 1,297 05-27-2017, 08:52 PM