Harrows Darts.

Dynasty Katana
Look what just came in the mail ,,,,,, They are a perfect fit for my spouse,,,, :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thanks to Jugger she has this big smile on her face that says these are mine,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Set up with L-style shafts and flights,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Which model are those as they look real familiar..
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

L-Style set-up for the Win.
(01-29-2017, 12:32 AM)jschwab Wrote: Which model are those as they look real familiar..

https://www.fareastdarts.com/shop/tabid/...fault.aspx

Lovely looking things!
those look great!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
I knew they looked familiar. I have a set myself as my primary soft tips. Great darts.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Nice looking darts! Reminds me of target rising sun.
They look like great darts, and with a nice setup too!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dynasty - Crystal Line A-Flow - Salvo vanJupp 11 940 11-17-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Poidisb
  21g Dynasty A-Flow Wave Rider G00dband 25 5,521 09-26-2018, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Sacha Chavez