Target Darts.

New member from New Jersey
Hello, new member here. I am more of a lurker than a player. Lots of stuff going on with the site and I am liking it. Lots of familiar names, have I seen some of you somewhere before? Well back to lurking...
Welcome!
What is the meaning of the phrase a new member ? :-)
Hmmm... Either Unc has been cloned or he forgot where he is. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hello all. Yeah I am an old forum member just lurking about again after being away a couple of years.
(01-29-2017, 05:11 AM)uncle poop Wrote: Hello all. Yeah I am an old forum member just lurking about again after being away a couple of years.

Welcome back guy.  As you no doubt know, you were missed.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome back uncle poop!!!! great to see you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome back Uncle Poop - legendary lurker status with over 3,000 posts.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. lol
Good to see you back uncle poop Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Nice to have you back Uncle.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hey Poop where ya been?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-29-2017, 10:51 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Hey Poop where ya been?

Yeah....spill the beans Uncle Poop!
Hello all, nice to see all the old faces. I will just say things have been more of the same the past couple of years. I kinda just missed hanging out here in the site. Lurking has been fun, a lot of new things going on with the site and a lot of great new arrers and kit out there.
Welcome back uncle P - good to see you around again
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

uncle poop... quite possible the most active "lurker" around!

successfully lurking for nearly 3300 posts!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, from new jersey ! Michael Hobson 9 213 02-15-2019, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Greetings from New Jersey boardwalker 15 479 10-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Back in dirty jersey PiratePoints 23 1,250 03-21-2018, 01:42 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade