Darts Buddy

Datadart Hankey 18g
Let's show these old beauties. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice darts, don't see many of the data darts version around now
Would love a set of those
Never seen any available anywhere, though i must admit i dont trawl fleabay as much as some folks around here
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

(01-28-2017, 10:28 PM)carlmuscleman67 Wrote: Nice darts, don't see many of the data darts version around now

Thanks.

Yeah, they are not often around. So I will never part with them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-28-2017, 11:06 PM)Random Trebles Wrote: Would love a set of those
Never seen any available anywhere, though i must admit i dont trawl fleabay as much as some folks around here

They pop up on ebay from time to time. But beside that hard to find.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-28-2017, 11:06 PM)Random Trebles Wrote: Would love a set of those

Set on eBay at moment still in original package  50.00
Biggest mistake I made was selling A brand new set of 23g data dart hankeys
(01-29-2017, 04:09 PM)carlmuscleman67 Wrote:

Cheers for the heads up carl, have a +1
Just a shame those are the 24g and I really want the 19g

There's a store called Dutch Darts Import that sells them I think - about £30 before shipping?

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(01-29-2017, 10:12 PM)Kosumo Wrote:

There's a store called Dutch Darts Import that sells them I think - about £30 before shipping?

Cheers Josh
You better have a +1 too

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You can read other members' reviews here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=17371

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Bought a few sets of them. Not dealt with them in about a year though. When I did they emailed me regularly to keep me updated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My collection of Ted Hankey signature darts MarcTH 27 1,929 03-20-2021, 11:13 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Winmau Ted Hankey 24g TheRedBit 13 2,398 09-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post: TheRedBit
  New Ted Hankey (16g) Walker 24 5,693 03-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85