Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Pros caves
Heart 
Hi guys, 

i´m looking photos from the Pros practice rooms. I have Stephen Buntings and Waynes Mardles.

Do you have any others?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great thread, you got me really interested about pro players' practice rooms. 
Only one I could get is the home setup of Wayne Jones after a quick search, but will keep an eye out for more.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I wonder which football team he supports...

(01-28-2017, 08:55 PM)Pundy79 Wrote: I wonder which football team he supports...

Don't have a clue lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I look forward to seeing more in this thread. Buntings looks really good
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Jelle Klaasen's:

https://youtu.be/7VApdETATpc
i found next ones, Joe Cullens cabin and Peter Wrights cave :-)

Weight has a cool room. I remember in one of his videos he was in his room and there was a huge log that had a bunch of darts sticking out of it lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
I like the Stop Forrest Stop sticker too. lol
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

can't remember where they were but Jamie Caven and Dean Winstanley posted pics of there practice rooms as well - possibly on facebook if you want to check there
I created a challenge on twitter "Show us your practice room", first respond was from Kyle Anderson.

Funny but I never thought of 'Pro players' having practice rooms.  I assumed all their darts were played at exhibitions or competitions, amazing to think that they're just like us hammering away at the board in the basement or spare room !...j.d. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks like Kyle should of thrown better than a 5 before taking the picture lol.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Nice thread. Some good setups there
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Paul Nicholson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SHOW US YOU WITH THE PROS Sidewinder 27 5,525 06-24-2020, 05:29 AM
Last Post: djb
  Martin Schindler Throws Darts (Like other Pros!) jt4527 6 652 09-09-2019, 03:51 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  A question regarding the pros. PecosJoe 10 767 07-13-2019, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  Pros using New Darts every Event The G 18 2,368 07-19-2018, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Richa
  Would the pros play better if they were in better shape? cubdog 44 6,032 04-23-2018, 08:37 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Haven't kept up with pros. MVG and RVB verified using 23g now? (and update on me) Regulatori 5 1,238 09-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: lovejoy
  The physical height of the top pros.... Regulatori 14 58,551 04-30-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: The G
  Non standard flight pros EastKentTom 23 5,652 02-18-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: The G