Shot Darts

Red Dragon budget darts
dear wily

im from holland so i can not good speak english,
but i have a question:

i have seen your review about de defenders 23gram ( red dragon )
i have sell this dart.but now it is out of stock
do you want to sell your darts please?
i will pay you right.

please contact me
chrismaassen18@gmail.com

Thanks
(01-29-2017, 10:19 PM)Wiley Wrote: would you sell the 23 gram red dragons?
(02-05-2017, 04:22 PM)Yuillsy Wrote: Anybody tried the Javelins? They're next on my hitlist!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Javelins are great. If you like long barrels, that is. Very grippy too. I set mine up with short stems and the provided flights, works very well for me.

Cheers! 

AoD  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers!
Angel of Darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Current set-up:
McKicks Premium Gold 24 gr. 
Harrows Supergrip short stems
Harrows Retina kites
thrown at a
Unicorn Eclipse HD (2015) (now with old Bulls number ring)
Gotta love cheap darts! Great post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hell fire is a great value for money dart! i like the hell fire more than Chizzy or lewis darts
I have a set of 21g RED DRAGON Amberjack 2, they are very nice to trow, im a beginner but hitting some nice hands with it. I heard that the paint is slippy but it works for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amateur Player
Arsenal:     18g Navigator 2002 Soft tip
                 21g RED DRAGON Amberjack 2 Steel tip
Dartboard: Winmau BDO old one
2018 180's: 17
2018 HC: 134 (T19-T19-D10)
2018 BL: 18

2019 180's: 8/30
2019 HC: 142(T20-T20-D11)
2019 BL: 21 DO / 16MO

Favorite Double - 16,10,4
Nice
(01-29-2017, 10:19 PM)Wiley Wrote: The pics.
The red set are the Hell Fires and the black set are the Defenders.

A Canadian Hammer?

COYI

Noj Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
The dart that suits you is the right dart regardless of price. Taylor could have thrown sharp pointy pencils and still been world champion Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
Thinking of trying the Dragon Fly 3's
Thanks for the review, I am in the market for a new set! Mine are 25+ year old!!
(01-28-2017, 06:34 PM)Wiley Wrote: Posted this on Facebook too.
Finally got my darts in the mail.
Got a set of Red Dragon Hell Fire A in 24g and Red Dragon Defenders in 23g.
These are definitely budget darts. I'm a beginner so no point in spending a lot until I know exactly what I want.
Both sets are good but the Defenders suit me almost perfectly.
My accuracy jumped noticeably with both sets but especially with the Defenders.
The Hell Fire's were £10.50 and the Defenders £9.90 and after the VAT was deducted they were both under £9.
These are definitely good value for the money.
Throwing them I found the Hell Fires a bit too heavy for my liking. I had thought that the 22g would be too light as that was the weight of my previous Ni/Au set.
It turns out that 23g feels perfect and the weight on the Defender is forward which lets me grip a little further up the barrel. They have an aggressive grip. It's a grip level 4 with a saw tooth kind of design ring groove. The grip is angled to the rear so you get a great push but the grips slide forward. Love them. The barrel gets slightly thicker towards the front of the dart but it's still slim enough to fit three darts in a treble.
I'll let you know if that ever happens. LOL
The Hell Fires have a straight barrel with a plain ring grooved design.
The grip is level 3.
These are mid weighted and feel quite comfortable.
Having thrown both I prefer the more aggressive grip.
Either one of these darts would make a perfectly fine set of working darts.
Both came with poly shafts and two sets of flights along with a bar wallet.
I've switched the shafts as I found that the Hell Fire shaft was a touch longer than the Defender shaft. Both seem to fly better after the switch.
I'll add some photos later.
I bought a set of Red Dragon Dragonfly 7's from a local dart shop for like $30, and still prefer them to my harrows cobalts
If you are still at the will they/won't they suit me Darts Clearance have sets of good quality reasonable price darts
(02-05-2017, 04:27 PM)wongerchi Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 04:22 PM)Yuillsy Wrote: Anybody tried the Javelins? They're next on my hitlist!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you like a no-nonsense, grippy, straight barrel, then just buy them already... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   The length (~54mm) may be a hair off-putting, but if you like, e.g. the Taylor Phase 1-3s or, say the Anderson Phase 3s you'll be just fine.

I cant fault them I just had to change the stem to short
I am using red dragon amberjack 30g I really like them and the price is not bad.