Shot Darts

Hi
Hi, I`m Carl, I live in Stourbridge, west midlands, pub player for last 5ish years now play 4 times a week  local  league setups, I do tend to win more than I loose, I use 22g durro style dart medium stems and standard flights.....I`ve brought and sold more darts than can remember and had many different styles trying to find my dart as it were, but seam to hit what I need to with these 22`s.... Hope to get some tips and practice routines to improve more and don`t mind giving an opinion...
Carl welcome aboard mate- look in the practice section for help.
welcome along Carl
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Carl we have some great players and very knowledgeable members here so have a good time here.
Welcome!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you think you've found "the ones". I suppose looking at the buy/sell/swap section when you hit 50 posts will make you change your mind though. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to the Nutz!  
You are going to love this forum.  Settle in and check it out.  Lots of great folks with loads of knowledge.
Thanks for the welcome ,am looking forward to it..
Welcome too dNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hi Carl. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to the NUTZ, Carl! Tons of great ideas, advice and friendly people here. Check out Flight School. It's been a great help to me and many others. Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcomje to the forum Carl. You 'll find lots of help here, and we always value other opinions.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome aboard Carl! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album