Target Darts.

Powercore Imola 22g (Italian Darts)
Powercore Imola 22g (21.92 - 21.97 - 21.91 grams)

And here comes another one... but unlike most of the other darts I showed to you previously these are some darts I actually throw regularly. In the first place I bought them just for the sake of having a set of darts from the italian manufacturer Powercore...

When they arrived I was amazed that they look quite a bit different than on the pictures provided by Powercore. As you can see on my pictures there are 8 horizontal cuts in the grip and the darts look a lot more grippy. 

And they are definitely very grippy... overall 8/10 (In the back a little more and in the front a little less). Nevertheless it's a nice feeling... grippy but not aggressive or sticky. Due to the pronounced grip they are little flight-eaters.

The pricing is okay in my view... for 40€ plus delivery charges you are getting a nice set of darts. I think there was a lot of machining done on these darts and it looks like quality work. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://twitter.com/TheRedBit180/status/...0686451712
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
I believe these were the darts Mickey Mansell used before signing with Cosmo
Ayup TRB

Great photo's and look a well made dart, lot of machining gone into them for little money.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
The cuts are there in the Powercore pics its just not so clear to see them.

I had the Mugello I think and a very nice grippy dart but don't seem to hear so much from Powercore as I once did?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That reminds me, I did a little different thing when I reviewed the Mugello, I sent them to others and they posted their opinions on the darts too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...=powercore

I liked some of the Powercore darts though and was really expecting to see their name a lot more but they don't seem to have took off like the early promise they had, may be they are concentrating on their own markets?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Lovely looking darts for sure, thanks for posting such clear pictures and I hope you continue to enjoy them
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Great review and pictures TheRedBit! 

I had a set of the 24g Imolas in 2015, I am still kicking myself that I let them go.  Storm points fit pretty nicely in them as well, my picture is nowhere near as good as those above:

I think PD stock the entire PowerCore range now, so at least there is a better distribution channel now than when I sourced my set.  Great dart, if anyone wants a grippy straight barreled dart these are well worth a look.
That is some seriously cool grip there.. Nice find!
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Nice find! Cool looking grip!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I've got a set in 20 gram lol very grippy.....great review mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[center]Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.[/center]
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-28-2017, 09:35 PM)wongerchi Wrote: Great review and pictures TheRedBit! 

I had a set of the 24g Imolas in 2015, I am still kicking myself that I let them go.  Storm points fit pretty nicely in them as well, my picture is nowhere near as good as those above:

PICTURE REMOVED

I think PD stock the entire PowerCore range now, so at least there is a better distribution channel now than when I sourced my set.  Great dart, if anyone wants a grippy straight barreled dart these are well worth a look.

Do they sell them as full packaged sets now or just barrels only?  I'm sure when they first got them in they said on their forum they were barrels only.
(01-28-2017, 05:51 PM)Getagrip Wrote: The cuts are there in the Powercore pics its just not so clear to see them.

I had the Mugello I think and a very nice grippy dart but don't seem to hear so much from Powercore as I once did?

I think they mostly do soft-darts. I hope they decide to bring out some new steel darts soon. On their website they claim there will be new darts in February.

(01-28-2017, 09:35 PM)wongerchi Wrote: Great review and pictures TheRedBit! 

Yeah, storm points seem to fit pretty good. Maybe I will ask someone to put some in my darts.

(01-29-2017, 11:21 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Do they sell them as full packaged sets now or just barrels only?  I'm sure when they first got them in they said on their forum they were barrels only.

Only barrels, stems and flights.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Cool, look forward to see what they come up with, I still have a set I bought a couple of years ago, one of the PC models, not even opened the box lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-29-2017, 05:56 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: mc1958
[quote pid='368610' dateline='1485685291']

Do they sell them as full packaged sets now or just barrels only?  I'm sure when they first got them in they said on their forum they were barrels only.

Only barrels, stems and flights.
[/quote]

Thanks for confirming - will hold off getting a set then
(01-29-2017, 11:21 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Do they sell them as full packaged sets now or just barrels only?  I'm sure when they first got them in they said on their forum they were barrels only.

In agreement with RedBit, the PD website says stems and flights.  The flights don't look like they've changed though; however when I got my set I also got a set of tweenie Laro stems (which are rather nice and I still use them now). Don't know what PD supplies the PowerCores with though.